Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Moran driving like Terbo

I know the 99 has been struggling this year but driving like that on a track like that was ridiculous. Terbo hit everything but the water truck, but the way Moran dirtied T-Mac then Overton was way worse. An apology in victory lane isn't going to cut it with those guys.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    I know the 99 has been struggling this year but driving like that on a track like that was ridiculous. Terbo hit everything but the water truck, but the way Moran dirtied T-Mac then Overton was way worse. An apology in victory lane isn't going to cut it with those guys.
    I reckon that the #99 had to ' BULL " his way on around them other big old Longhorns ? ? ! ! !

Terbo drives way over his head all of the time. As for Devin, that was definitely out of character for him. He usually does not drive that way.

Track was rough, he had all he could handle like most of the others. What did was not bad based on the track conditions and later in the race.

Did he even touch Overton? It looked like to me the 76 got up on the flat.

If he keeps driving like that they will have to add another 9 to his number. lol
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    If he keeps driving like that they will have to add another 9 to his number. lol
    99 + 9 = #108 or is it # 999 like old Barney Oldfield in his Ford ?

Coming through, oh sorry, here let me use you up, oh so sorry. If that would have been one guy with 32 on his door he would have been tared and feathered by you guys

50,000 will make you do things you won't normally do. Especially when you haven't been running to good as of late

Moran didnt touch Overton, as mentioned above, Overton got on the flat. track was rough, not typical Moran style.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Did he even touch Overton? It looked like to me the 76 got up on the flat.
    He definitely didn’t touch him. People get on here and just make things up to fit their agenda. That incident was all on Brandon.

He might not have touched him but, even Moran felt like it wasn't a good move on his part or why would he have said anything in his post race interview.

Congrats to Moran. Congrats to the 20 who actually won the race. Rough track caused mayhem. I think Moran felt more guilty about the 20 getting the shaft with the silly droop rule. It caused him to feel guilty, so he said he drove to rough. IMO

There is zero excuse for Lucas Oil Speedway to be as rough as a highway rumble strip. They are the Augusta National of dirt tracks. Every conceivable piece of equipment and then some. State of the art equipment, not uncle Leo’s 50 year old tractor and junkyard duct taped together water truck like most places. A zillion dollar facility, and nobody that knows how ro prepare a track. The racing is rarely good there. It’s such a nice facility…until the racing starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    99 + 9 = #108 or is it # 999 like old Barney Oldfield in his Ford ?
    Oops, I was thinking he was still driving a #9, my mistake.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

That's what hanging out in the tailgate section for too long will do to ya.
    8/13/16

Cool

Nick Hoffman won his first WoO race in N.Y. a week ago come Tuesday in the # 9 car that he had been running before.

Those saying that Moran and Overton didn't touch must have missed the evasive action the 76 had to take to not get run over. And the fact Devin apologized. Agree with ride height about that track having great track working equipment, almost wonder if the dirt just isn't good for racing. Seems to always have lots of marbles.

From DirtonDirt article, Overton states it was more his fault than Morans. Also, if you read the article Tim McCreadie is neck and neck with Madden for being the biggest crybaby in the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    From DirtonDirt article, Overton states it was more his fault than Morans.
    It was Moran's fault. It doesn't matter what Overton said in an interview 🤦