Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, cushion got rough around midway, but the rest of track was in good shape. IDK where people are getting the track was so bad. This isn’t any different than many races at Knoxville, Fairbury, Cedar Lake…

Default 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    From DirtonDirt article, Overton states it was more his fault than Morans. Also, if you read the article Tim McCreadie is neck and neck with Madden for being the biggest crybaby in the sport.
    100% agree, in fact I'd say he's been head & shoulders the biggest whiner for years.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Those saying that Moran and Overton didn't touch must have missed the evasive action the 76 had to take to not get run over. And the fact Devin apologized. Agree with ride height about that track having great track working equipment, almost wonder if the dirt just isn't good for racing. Seems to always have lots of marbles.
    You are correct. It happened right in front of us and that is exactly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by havaT21 View Post
    100% agree, in fact I'd say he's been head & shoulders the biggest whiner for years.
    I cringe when they start to stick a microphone in his face because you know what's coming..