Default Cory Hedgec ock Storms Through Crate Racin' USA Weekend

Cory Hedgec ock Storms Through Crate Racin’ USA Weekend
    Visits Victory Lane at I-75 Raceway and Talladega Short Track

LOUDON, Tenn. (06/05/23) – Cory Hedgec ock’s march through the 2023 season continued over the weekend with a clean sweep of Crate Racin’ USA Dirt Late Model Series action in Tennessee and Alabama aboard his W.E. Hardscapes & Masonry / Noble Knights Construction Services / No. 23 Currin Construction / BMF Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Model.

Cory pocketed a $5,000 winner’s check at Tennessee’s I-75 Raceway on Friday night before besting the Golden Hornet 50 at Talladega Short Track on Saturday to snare the $10,000 top prize. With the double trips to Victory Lane, Cory holds 10 wins on the 2023 campaign.

“This BMF Race Car just keeps getting the job done week after week, and it’s giving me even more notes to share with our customers, and that gets me fired up. Car was on point all weekend, and my team busted their butts. End result was two big checks for the shop wall,” Hedgec ock commented. “We’re ready to head to Eldora (Speedway) this week. That place hasn’t been the nicest to me, but we’re going to keep digging until we get it figured out. Thanks to everyone who supports this program!”

Cory Hedgec ock entered his K&P Used Cars No. 23 Late Model into battle at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.) on Friday to kick off a pair of events with the Crate Racin’ USA Dirt Late Model Series.

Pulling off a clean sweep of the program, Hedgec ock followed up the fast time honors with a flag-to-flag victory in the feature. He held off Ricky Weiss despite a deflating flat tire to secure his ninth win of the season and $5,000 payday.

Weiss, Chip Brindle, Mark Whitener, and Blake Craft completed the top-five finishers in the 50-lap affair.

For the Golden Hornet 50 on Saturday at Talladega Short Track (Eastaboga, Ala.), Cory set a blistering pace in time trials with a 14.369-second lap before placing first in his heat race.

Once again leading flag-to-flag in the main event, Hedgec ock soared to his second win in as many nights and 10th of the 2023 campaign.

He banked a $10,000 prize ahead of Parker Martin, Trynt Lloyd, Ryan King, and Cruz Skinner.

Full results from the events are available at www.CrateRacinUSA.com.

The team will shift gears to Super Late Model racing this weekend with a trip to Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio) for the Dirt Late Model Dream XXIV. The crown jewel weekend includes twin $12,000-to-win programs on Thursday and Friday with a $129,000-to-win mega finale on Saturday night.

Full event details are available at www.EldoraSpeedway.com.

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, STI Trucking, K&P Used Cars, W.E. Hardscapes & Masonry, Bilstein Shocks, Currin Construction, Circle H Services, NobleKnights Construction Services, BMF Racecars, CH Enterprises, Powers Machine, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Pro-Fabrication, Accu-Force, Vineyard Construction, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, Keyser Manufacturing, Brucebilt Performance, Martel Signs, MyRacePass PR & Website Services, Hoosier Tire, VP Fuels, My Wife, My Daughter, Dad, Mom, Shelby, Sam, and Randy Moon.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.

PR Contact:
    Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)
    Last edited by Ben Shelton; 06-05-2023 at 10:03 AM.