Wil Herrington and JCM Motorsports Visit Victory Lane at Cochran
Second Win of the Year Worth $10,000 in Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series Action

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (06/05/23) – Wil Herrington enjoyed a maiden trip to the Winner’s Circle with the first-year Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series on Saturday evening at Georgia’s Cochran Motor Speedway. The triumph was worth $10,000 aboard his JCM Motorsports No. 19m Torco Advanced Lubricants / Yellow Hammer Design & Construction / XR1 Rocket Chassis / Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model.

With the win he extended his advantage atop the series standings. His win total with JCM Motorsports this season now resides at two.

“Cochran Motor Speedway is my home track, but I don’t get to race there much these days. We ran a Crate (Late Model) race earlier this year here, and got our butt handed to us,” Herrington laughed in Victory Lane. “Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I finally won in every class at Cochran Motor Speedway now. I appreciate all y’all fans for supporting me for all these years and got a win on (crewman) Tony (Floyd’s) birthday.

“This team here at JCM Motorsports is a dream come true for me. They give me top-notch equipment and a great crew around me. We’re blessed with amazing sponsors, and tonight I did my job and got us the win.”

On Saturday afternoon, Wil Herrington traveled to his home track of Cochran Motor Speedway (Cochran, Ga.) to compete with the Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series.

With 27 Late Models on hand, Herrington topped the charts in qualifying, picked up the win in his heat race and earned the pole position for the 50-lap feature via the redraw.

Rolling off from the front row in the $10,000-to-win main event, Wil briefly lost the lead on the initial start before regaining the top spot by executing a perfect slide job on lap nine. Herrington paced the remaining 41 laps in the caution-plagued feature to collect his first-career series victory. He topped Josh Putnam, Dalton Cook, Joseph Joiner, and John Henderson who completed the Top-5.

Wil currently leads the Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series point standings.

Full results from the event are available at www.HTFSeries.com.
The team now heads north to Rossburg, Ohio and the famed Eldora Speedway for the 29th edition of the Dirt Late Model Dream. On Thursday and Friday the field will be split into twin $12,000-to-win programs, and on Saturday the crown jewel weekend culminates with a $129,000-to-win finale.

Full event details are available at www.EldoraSpeedway.com.

JCM Motorsports would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Torco Advanced Lubricants, Yellow Hammer Design & Construction, Topnotch Kustom Koncepts, Tiger Quick Change, Griffin Radiator, Wilwood Disc Brakes, K and K Site Prep LLC, The Mercantile by Miller, JMS Chip, 5M Construction, Outerwears Performance Products, Boswell Oil, Simpson Race Products, Integra Shocks & Springs, Last Air & Electrical, Molecule, Neon Bubbles Car Wash, FastShafts, Vibrant Motorsports, Allstar Performance, Meziere Enterprises, WELD Racing Wheels, Hinchman Indy, Gorsuch Performance Solutions, New Point Lighting & Design, Max Papis Innovations, Rocket Chassis, Durham Racing Engines, and MyRacePass Website & Marketing Services.

For the latest information regarding JCM Motorsports please visit the following outlets:
Twitter: @JCM_Motorsports
Instagram: @JCM.Motorsports
TikTok: @JCMmotorsports

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)