Austin Holcombe Conquers Modified Mania Action at County Line

ELM CITY, N.C. (06/06/23) – Austin Holcombe piloted his Prime Electrical Solutions No. 8A Owens Construction / Lethal Chassis Modified to his first win of the 2023 season on Saturday evening at County Line Raceway.

The $2,000 Modified Mania victory marked Holcombe’s triumphant return from knee surgery which kept him sidelined for almost three months early in the season.

“Usually, I wouldn’t be very happy not getting my first win of the year until June, but after being sidelined for most of the first half of the season with knee repair surgery, I’m just thankful to be back on track,” Holcombe noted. “I’m finally getting comfortable in the car again, and we were able to put together a whole night on Saturday at County Line (Raceway) to get the win. Thanks to my family, my team, and my sponsors for sticking with me through the thick and the thin.”

Austin Holcombe visited his home track of County Line Raceway (Elm City, N.C.) on Saturday evening to compete with the Modified Mafia tour.

With 20 Modifieds in the pit area, Holcombe was the overall fast qualifier and earned the pole position after topping his competitors in the Climb to the Pole.

With $2,000 on the line in the 30-lap main event, Austin led flag-to-flag to snag his first victory of the 2023 season.

He topped Taylor Cook, Chris Arnold, Troy Loomis, and Cole Hilton who completed the Top-5.

Full results from the events are available at www.ModifiedMafiaTour.com.

The team is currently evaluating when their next event will be and once finalized will be posted at the team’s online home at www.AustinHolcombe.com .

Austin Holcombe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Prime Electrical Solutions Inc., Owens Rental & Mini Storage, Eugene Muse Attorney At Law, Affordable Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Lethal Chassis, Owens Construction, Hoosier Racing Tire by Pup, Club 69 Racecars, AB Co Performance, City Electric Supply, VP Racing Fuels, Jeff Joyner Racing Engines, Atwell Exterior Services LLC, Gators, Three Aces Speed Shop, Battenbilt Racing Engines, 4 Boys Racing Supply, PPM Racing Products, Renegade Performance Lubricants, FK Rod Ends, Rouse Racing Engines, and MyRacePass Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Austin Holcombe, please visit his internet home at www.AustinHolcombe.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)