Default Flo subscription question

Does FLO automatically charge your credit card when it is due to re-up?

Yes, or at least mine is set up that way.

[QUOTE=latemodelman;2462674]Does FLO automatically charge your credit card when it is due to re-up?[/QUOT

It's easy to manage. Just open your account in a browser. Go to right of black bar at top and select subscription in the account tab. Click manage. Has cancel option there. Glad you asked cause my re-ups in July. Have to think about whether to cancel then.

I have been a member ever since Dirt on Dirt started. I love Flo also. I paid for Dirt on Dirt for this year ($149.99) and I don't have access to Flo anymore. Not sure why? The only thing I can see is that Flo wants $159.00 and Dirt on Dirt is $10.00 less. If I paid the other $10.00 would I get Flo then?

You should have access to Flo I have never subscribe to Flo only to dirt on dirt like yourself and I’ve never not had access to Flo

I've been a member of Dirt on Dirt since just after it started. Also have the link to FLO. When I log on to Dirt on Dirt, I see the FLO link on the top right-hand corner of the page. I'm sure you get both for the price of one.

FLO has some fantastic customer support. I'm sure they'd get right back to you if you had a question.

when mine renewed last month i didn't have access to DOD . i sent a email and they answered within 2 hours and they said that they had to reset my password for DOD and fixed it the same day.

Flo Racing is a steal at $150 for all of the coverage that you get.

I will not be renewing this fall since they cancelled the ability to fast forward and rewind a live show. That was the best part of their product vs DirtVision.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I will not be renewing this fall since they cancelled the ability to fast forward and rewind a live show. That was the best part of their product vs DirtVision.
    I noticed that this past weekend, hope it was just a temporary thing. Really sucks if not. I am usually trying to keep up with 6 or more races and being able to use the DVR setting really helps with that.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankedUp90 View Post
    I noticed that this past weekend, hope it was just a temporary thing. Really sucks if not. I am usually trying to keep up with 6 or more races and being able to use the DVR setting really helps with that.
    I emailed and they said it's down for temporary maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    I emailed and they said it's down for temporary maintenance.
    Awesome, just pulled up the Dream feed and the dvr is back..

Yes, the card on file will automatically be charged on the renewal date. Mine was charged this week for the yearly fee. Dirt on dirt access included. Dirt on dirt has great customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Yes, the card on file will automatically be charged on the renewal date. Mine was charged this week for the yearly fee. Dirt on dirt access included. Dirt on dirt has great customer service.
    So you’re only paying for Flo and you have access to Dirt on Dirt? I’ve been paying for both.

Contact support. They have been a combined subscription for a while now. I had separate Flo and DoD sign on accounts and neither would access both. Support told me they had to contact a former employee to get it resolved. They fixed it though.
    Last edited by IL LM Fan; 06-10-2023 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Flo Racing is a steal at $150 for all of the coverage that you get.
    Agreed. It’s awesome. I pay $300 for my NFL deal. Compared to that, FLO is definitely a steal.

Well, you guys talked me into it. Right now I’m watching my first race on Flo, The Dream. This coverage is pretty darn good. I’ll probably be hooked on Flo from now on.