Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Garrett Smith and team suspended from Hunt The Front, DIRTcar, WOO LMS, & WRG events.

Just seen Garrett Smith suspended 90 days from Hunt The Front

Scott Smith entries are suspended indefinitely from HTF events.

Scott Smith also fined $3,000 and must be paid before reinstatement which won't be considered for at least a year.

Since Hunt The Front is DIRTcar sanctioned penalties extend to all DIRTcar, World Racing Group, & World Of Outlaws Case Late Model Series events.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Ya think cheeseburger is regretting his decision now?

How did they manage that?

Did anyone else see the official “alcohol ban” the series is putting on the teams competing……I get the obvious, but it’s highly unlikely that’s real enforceable in the haulers.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm not up to speed, what did Garrett do to get suspended?

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    I'm not up to speed, what did Garrett do to get suspended?
    Something that happened at Cochran June 3rd. I'm not up to speed either.
    8/13/16

Garrett’s dad attempted to hit Joshua joiner, then tried to rip down the HTF victory lane banner

on DOD it says,during qualifying scot smith entered another teams pit area and confronted one of the crew members.smith was warned by officials that further aggressive actions by him or anyone on the team would result in punitive actions. during a caution scot smith verbally assaulted and physicall struk a HTF official before being restrained . he also attempted to tear down the tours victory lane banner.

It sounds like they are a couple of HOTHEADS ! ! Who does any of them think they are, John Flinner ? ?

I wonder what Randall Edwards is thinking.....(If he's still there at this point)

U guys are acting like he hasn’t been with the clown Tyler erb for the last few years

To be fair, for all of Terbo’s antics, he works his ass off on the car. I’m not sure it’s the same way at GSR.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Someone clue us in

Let me get this right his dad did everything and the kid did nothing but got suspended also?

Crewman25
    From the DOD article and press release from HTF: I have read nothing that shows the driver (Garrett) did anything wrong?
    Maybe HTF ( Joiner) just dose not want to have to compete against him?
    Another maybe: is the HTF gang “really” the good ole boys everyone has thought they were?
    I don’t know- some extreme consequences for the driver. He doesn’t have many racing choices left except for Lucas Oil, Ray Cook’s Southern Nationals or local non sanctioned races.
    I guess time will tell us about the real HTF: good or bad. Honestly, the race fans have put them where they are by subscribing to their u-tube channel. I could be mistaken which would definitely not be the first time. Don’t get me wrong: there had to be rules and enforcement of said rules in any sport- but some of this situation is a little questionable. ( not the part with the team owner/dad assaulting officials)

How long did the guy that went to someones trailer and assaulted them with a hammer get?

Cool Htf

I watched the HTF guys in the beginning and unless they have gotten better, they seemed to be clueless what to do to a racecar. Maintenace and other things.
    I remember there were videos on overheating on the old victory circle car, they had no shroud, a POS fan and I think a POS radiator. geez I quit watching after that, but my mom subscribed to them and kept me in the loop of the fu(kery.

Now I saw they have won some races and made some shows, got better cars etc. But at the height of their success, they were always on the phone with Marshall @ Capitol.

Kudos to them though on building a good fanbase of YT. Seems like good family folks. Looks like they are making a good living off that, plus one of the wives is an attorney so that is a plus.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

smith hasnt made any noise since they fired mallory at speed weeks lol i doubt theyre worried about getting outrun by him

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    I watched the HTF guys in the beginning and unless they have gotten better, they seemed to be clueless what to do to a racecar. Maintenace and other things.
    I remember there were videos on overheating on the old victory circle car, they had no shroud, a POS fan and I think a POS radiator. geez I quit watching after that, but my mom subscribed to them and kept me in the loop of the fu(kery.

Now I saw they have won some races and made some shows, got better cars etc. But at the height of their success, they were always on the phone with Marshall @ Capitol.

Kudos to them though on building a good fanbase of YT. Seems like good family folks. Looks like they are making a good living off that, plus one of the wives is an attorney so that is a plus.
    your mom fills you in on what the spouses jobs are?

nope, whichever one of the wives has a TikTok account and one of her videos came up on my FYP page on TikTok.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.