Lightbulb DIRTRACKR - on YouTube

I just recently stumbled across this channel on YouTube, and the young man that does this daily video does an outstanding job. I really enjoy it, and have made it part of my daily routine to watch. This may have been a topic on here already… if it hasn’t, find this channel (DIRTRACKR), give a watch, and subscribe.

I enjoy listening to that guy. Seems very level headed and unbiased on his views. Knowledgeable as well.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I enjoy listening to that guy. Seems very level headed and unbiased on his views. Knowledgeable as well.
    He's not as unbiased when he ventures into non-wing sprints, but I admit he puts on a professional show.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

His first few releases came off as kinda arrogant to me, he's cleaned that up. I do like how he covers everything on dirt, not just sprints and late models. You can tell he's more of an open wheel guy, but has learned a lot about the late model side since he started the show.

I enjoy listening to him as well. No drama or BS. He is more of a sprint car guy but he has a good show.

I had also just stumbled upon this channel back at the end of April. I gave a friend of mine the link but didn't post it here since it is really more of a Sprint car channel. I enjoy it though. The guy has some good takes. Definitely worth the 8 mins a day to stay up on all things dirt. Plus he doesn't have Tyler Erb on every show, so super double bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I had also just stumbled upon this channel back at the end of April. I gave a friend of mine the link but didn't post it here since it is really more of a Sprint car channel. I enjoy it though. The guy has some good takes. Definitely worth the 8 mins a day to stay up on all things dirt. Plus he doesn't have Tyler Erb on every show, so super double bonus.
    BINGO on Erb!!!! I laughed out loud!

Justin Fiedler does a teriffic job. I watch every day and well worth the 7 or 8 minutes of my time. If you like any form of dirt track racing you need to check his show out.

Justin does a great job. I've listened to every episode every day for a couple years now. I was even fortunate enough to be a guest a couple years ago... check that out too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHo7PS5YNWg