Default The $64,000 Question

What in the world has happened to Brandon Overton to make him go from the penthouse to the outhouse, virtually overnight?

Two wrecks in turn 1 at Eldora will do it. Said he was sore, probably still dealing with it.

Maybe he's not getting one of those good horns. Happens to them all, they get it a funk and can't seem to get out of it.

lets not through in the towel yet, but the wreck and everyone catching up, i would say are 2 factors

he is to good to just go away, he is going to have to do some homework i would say though, and remember he shines on red clay and super slick places, this year he has been going out of his comfort zone, up north on hooked up tracks

Overton is best when driving the middle of the track. There hasn’t been many tracks this year that the middle could be used, it’s mainly been high side and/or low side.

He was behind before eldora somewhat, he was consistent though. Both of his money makers got junked at the dream. His primary car was a total mess. I can't believe he even tried to race it after the wreck.

Hope he gets that neck issue looked at by a doctor. Remember when Landers had that injury he let go and it turned out to be pretty bad.