Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today's cars

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Anyone with balls and a tape measure can put it back. These things are no mid engine Swartz car. However, it seems nobody wants to. I'm trying to decide if I want to find something else to play with or quit it all myself.
    I am gone try and help the few buddy,s i have that can still afford to run a late model , but my daughter is ready to race again , house is nearly finished so were going modified racing next year, I doubt I will ever quit being involved in racing in some form , and to me thats the beauty of dirt racing , there is a class for about any budget , if you want to race .....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I am gone try and help the few buddy,s i have that can still afford to run a late model , but my daughter is ready to race again , house is nearly finished so were going modified racing next year, I doubt I will ever quit being involved in racing in some form , and to me thats the beauty of dirt racing , there is a class for about any budget , if you want to race .....
    I hear you. I own like 4 of those crown vics. It doesn't get any cheaper, but the tech side of things is quite boring.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Is there any chance that in an off season they decide to change the body rules as an attempt to draw more attention to the sport and try to attract more people to come watch to see how the cars race differently. Would help sales as everyone would have to go out and buy or build new bumpers, nosepiece, T bar, sheet metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar DLM View Post
    Is there any chance that in an off season they decide to change the body rules as an attempt to draw more attention to the sport and try to attract more people to come watch to see how the cars race differently. Would help sales as everyone would have to go out and buy or build new bumpers, nosepiece, T bar, sheet metal.
    Anythings possible but I give it a 99% chance that nothing changes on body rules

I love the bodies. These things are animals on the track and fast as hell.