Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default new pit reporter for WoO LM's is really not good lol....

Kendra i think is her name and she is bad at asking questions and bad after hearing the answers to said questions...please bring back Hannah!

They need Georgia Henneberry

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    Kendra i think is her name and she is bad at asking questions and bad after hearing the answers to said questions...please bring back Hannah!
    What happened to Hannah?

She's doing the IMSA race this weekend. Sounds like she has more gigs with them this season.
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    She's doing the IMSA race this weekend. Sounds like she has more gigs with them this season.
    Ok thanks. Hope that's a good thing for her.
    I thought the Redhead that did the summernationals last year was pretty good. Don't recall her name right now. I follow her on Twitter though.

I had the WoO race on mute all night last night. lol

“ I had the WoO race on mute all night last night. lol”

I’ve been doing that most nights for the WoO races myself this year.

She is awfull.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    They need Georgia Henneberry
    I second that. She does and excellent Job.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    I had the WoO race on mute all night last night. lol
    Tonight again Rueben was yelling so loud Tonight during the 4 abreast, plus as soon as his buddy Pierce messed up one lap, Ruben is yelling that Pierce has broken down . Dirtvision must be hard up to have someone like him announce their races, they should have hired Chris Stephen or even have Hannah Newhouse do the announcing.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    Ok thanks. Hope that's a good thing for her.
    I thought the Redhead that did the summernationals last year was pretty good. Don't recall her name right now. I follow her on Twitter though.
    Was it Heather DeBeaux, not sure of spelling. Yes, she was very good. I've seen her on other broadcasts lately. Seems that the dirt series have become a feeder system for other motorsport series who probably pay better and definitly have better exposure.

WoO wants there announcers yelling, especially when the cars line up for the A main and do there 4 abreast. Johnnie Gibson has been doing it for years. I just mute it until the race goes green. You talk to Gibson, he is a really nice guy and I think Reuben is probably also. It's what the people want that are paying them.

You're not that good at posting on 4m but we tolerate your posts without creating a thread to beeatch about it.😉just sayin.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Was it Heather DeBeaux, not sure of spelling. Yes, she was very good. I've seen her on other broadcasts lately. Seems that the dirt series have become a feeder system for other motorsport series who probably pay better and definitly have better exposure.
    Yes, Heather was good too. Thought I was remembering https://twitter.com/Hannah_Rickards being pretty entertaining as well. But apparently She didn't get asked back.

Gotta remember many graduates are just looking for a job when they get hired by these media companies. Many have no motorsports back ground to fall back on. Reminds me of a couple local TV stations in my area which are basically feeders for jobs in bigger cities with a bigger budget. I always get a kick watching some of the new ones and their progression as they gain experience. Kendra obviously has no experience as she tried to interview a driver last night while his helmet was still on. Give her a couple races before judging. I'm sure she'll get constructive feedback from some of the other ladies who've been there.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    I remember a particularly long rain delay where Heather was bsing with the drivers. I thought she did pretty good. Plenty of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    I remember a particularly long rain delay where Heather was bsing with the drivers. I thought she did pretty good. Plenty of personality.
    Undoubtedly one of the best, they could have made her the WOO main announcer in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    She’s doing a really solid job during todays race so far. Pit road has been busy with torn up race cars, so she’s been doing a lot of work.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You're not that good at posting on 4m but we tolerate your posts without creating a thread to beeatch about it.just sayin.
    who is the "we tolerate your posts" ? i hardly post at all anymore but you jump on it right away as a "beeatch". It sure seems like you are sweet on me and i'll take it as a compliment. Have a nice day, i'll sleep well tonite knowing i live rent free in your head.

who is the "we tolerate your posts" ? i hardly post at all anymore but you jump on it right away as a "beeatch". It sure seems like you are sweet on me and i'll take it as a compliment. Have a nice day, i'll sleep well tonite knowing i live rent free in your head.
    Don't listen to her. She comes in here 5 days a month to yell at people she disagrees with then goes back to watching The View.