Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hannah Rickards went to NHRA in the spring. She was only with WRG/WoO for a season or two. She also does a fair bit of voiceover work for tv/radio spots.
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Hannah Rickards went to NHRA in the spring. She was only with WRG/WoO for a season or two. She also does a fair bit of voiceover work for tv/radio spots.
    That's great! Sounds like She's doing well for herself. Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You're not that good at posting on 4m but we tolerate your posts without creating a thread to beeatch about it.just sayin.
    Another spot on HH post.

I say give the chick a chance, she is new. If this keeps up by the end of the year, then maybe we will have aegit reason to complain.

I agree. She wants to do it. Let her try. She probably has people coaching her. If she doesn't improve, then deal with it.

Hannah does a lot more than WoO races and is rapidly climbing the ladder. She's done some reporting at the Bristol NASCAR races as well as other events higher profile than WoO.

If it was easy peasy anyone would do it. It’s easy to judge from the outside. Stand in their shoes, I bet you’ll have a different perspective.

Reuben is too much. Overly excitable. Talks too much. I understand he’s a rookie but sometimes less is better.

I muted qualifying tonight, cannot stand listening to him scream NEW TRACK RECORD for 5 different drivers.