Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cody Mallory

Default Cody Mallory

He yelled at Erb while he was still in his car, then during driver introductions was walking around everyones cars with his phone taking pictures. Tyler Erb got in his face and Mallory scurried like a homeless person when you tell them to f*ck off.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    He yelled at Erb while he was still in his car, then during driver introductions was walking around everyones cars with his phone taking pictures. Tyler Erb got in his face and Mallory scurried like a homeless person when you tell them to f*ck off.
    Both of those unstable boys are a piece of work ! !

Heckle and jeckyl…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I saw it too. Pretty funny. Cody was standing on the grader on the back stretch during the heat races when Terbo got sideways in front of Ziggy. Cody threw up his hands at Terbo which must have proceeded to Cody walking by the car during driver intros and saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    you could put dirty bobby in this here "unstable" category as well.
    Bobby lives rent free in your head, doesn't he ?

Pierce:

2nd in Castrol FLORacing points
    3rd in WoO points
    5th in XR Super Series points

3rd in the Dream

Where are all the torn-up race cars you are referring to? What races?

Cody was walkin around looking at tares, so what. Terbo showed his colors by being a d1ck. Most used to grind the numbers off or duck tape over them. Most if not all looked at the tires on the cars they were lined up next too. You Cinderella's complain about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Cody was walkin around looking at tares, so what. Terbo showed his colors by being a d1ck. Most used to grind the numbers off or duck tape over them. Most if not all looked at the tires on the cars they were lined up next too. You Cinderella's complain about everything.
    He currently works for Rocket1, so 84 wedge is gonna show his impotent rage yet again.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    Pierce:

2nd in Castrol FLORacing points
    3rd in WoO points
    5th in XR Super Series points

3rd in the Dream

Where are all the torn-up race cars you are referring to? What races?
    Pedophile Phil is still obsessed with young Bobby, just as he has been since Bobby was 13 or 14 years old. How old are you, Pedo-Phil? 65? 70?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    He currently works for Rocket1, so 84 wedge is gonna show his impotent rage yet again.
    Looks like she/her forgot her Midol. Once you're period is over you can try to answer my original post like an adult instead of the red herring.

Cody stuck his head in the car while terbo was in the pit’s getting his car worked on……terbo should have headlocked him and drove off at a high rate of speed.

2 knuckleheads doing knucklehead stuff……they are good springer entertainment.

isn't cody a younger fella, in his 20's (and yes he has made some mistakes from what I've seen )
    i think we've all done some dumb chit in our 20's, (turbo too)
    i would be in the clink by todays standards if i did what i did when i was in my 20's, lmao
    sit back enjoy the show, you'll be in the pits in 20 years and go "remember the time when you ??? "

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    That was quite impressive ; to a 8 year old maybe ! !

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    isn't cody a younger fella, in his 20's (and yes he has made some mistakes from what I've seen )
    i think we've all done some dumb chit in our 20's, (turbo too)
    i would be in the clink by todays standards if i did what i did when i was in my 20's, lmao
    sit back enjoy the show, you'll be in the pits in 20 years and go "remember the time when you ??? "
    There’s dumb stuff and there’s Cody dumb stuff…….not many of us have done too much Cody dumb.
    And fwiw….Cody’s been arrested at the track and delivered to the clink already.

^
    For child support.
    Only the lowest of scum ignore the duty of supporting your own child. The guy is worthless.
    Yet James Essex thinks he's worth a shout out at every Lucas event. Smh
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    ^
    For child support.
    Only the lowest of scum ignore the duty of supporting your own child. The guy is worthless.
    Yet James Essex thinks he's worth a shout out at every Lucas event. Smh
    I’m very familiar with why he was arrested……and I agree about the scum that don’t support their children.

Guy makes stuff go fast though, got to give him that credit.

Barbecueboy:

"Only the lowest of scum ignore the duty of supporting your own child....."

the end.

then add in all the other baggage!!!

but take a look at the teams he has worked for keeps getting jobs with.

once upon a time his most recent behavior would have led to a party in the pits. then again, once upon a time there wasn't 100 cellphone cameras waiting to record the assault he deserves.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

In the state of pa, where I am originally from. Your x can take you back to court every 90 days for a increase in child support. I worked with a guy that his x wife was the devil 3x over. He lost everything including his dignity. He eventually took his life because after payment for his 2 girls he could not see a future for himself. So don't spout off about Cody being a low life when not one of us u Der stand what the situation is.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    In the state of pa, where I am originally from. Your x can take you back to court every 90 days for a increase in child support. I worked with a guy that his x wife was the devil 3x over. He lost everything including his dignity. He eventually took his life because after payment for his 2 girls he could not see a future for himself. So don't spout off about Cody being a low life when not one of us u Der stand what the situation is.
    I’m a child of a very nasty divorce…..I’m sure your examples are valid and stupid beeches do stuff like that, but I’m having a real hard time finding any grey area there for Mr.Mallory on what he deserved because he didn’t support his kid……..Klem said it best with the assault comment, that should have happened long ago at the stupid mini bike incident.

Douche thunderstorms seem to follow him around.