Default Garrett Alberson Team?

Been a fan of Garrett since he started racing LM's, seems like a genuinely nice guy and never in the middle of any drama. Had some success early, but has really struggled this year. I know Lucas is a very tough series and they've went through a chassis switch but sits 13th in points as of now. Is this team in it for the long haul as far as letting Garrett a few more years of experience, or could this year be his last in that ride if things don't improve? Have to think the expense far exceeds the winnings at this point in the season. But it also some teams don't have the access to information that the top teams do, so regardless of driver maybe this is as good as they could be? Equipment wise it seems like they have the best of the best.

I think being the last one to jump aboard the Longhorn train, he's just a step behind everyone. Just needs some time.
    8/13/16

Why do People think buying the Best of the Best would result in better results?

There is a lot that goes in to wining on these Series,then just assembling some new parts and throwing it on the Track is not going to get it done.

4 bar plates that have certain geometry changed.
    Chassis Material, and where its used.
    Engine Performance, not just peak numbers. Real on track performance, and drivability.
    Shocks, and dont tell me about Brand X Y and Z, that is all meaningless, the curve is god. Good Design makes it easier to get the numbers you want.
    Aero, wind tunnel time

A lot of things go into these Cars that takes a complex Race Car and makes them quite abit more nuanced. McCreadie talked about a RF Shock curve that made him go from slow to Fast, sometimes thats all your short from winning.

Knowledge is power, Longhorrn knows this and made a netwrok for guys to work together, but you still need the intel to make good decisions.

Just say no...

been wondering where he's been. he moved from New Mexico to Iowa to race the upper midwest bull rings now he's not racing that im know of?

That Intel only goes so far. RTJ, is the hottest combo out there right now I guarantee you there's not much sharing going on there.

^
    LITEY? that you?
    post #4
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    ^
    LITEY? that you?
    post #4
    blackie? that you^? lolsdm

Rumor has it the team is shutting down after the 2023 season.

Quote Originally Posted by lumpster View Post
    Rumor has it the team is shutting down after the 2023 season.
    Doubtful beings they just bought, remodeled and are going to be adding an addition on their new shop. Stranger things have happened though, I suppose.