Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default WoO LM Points Lead

In the space of one month, Madden's 64 point lead (after winning at Sharon) has turned into a 22 point defecit and landed him in third place after last night's race at Mason City.

It looks a lot like 2021 when he ended May strong winning three in a row (including the sweep at Port Royal) which were his last WoO wins of the season and as close as he would get to Sheppard in the points chase.

I think he has some more wins coming but something seems amiss. His qualifying has definitely not been as consistent as it was earlier in the season. Midwest natives have taken 6 if the last 7 races since his win at Sharon so we shall see if that trend continues.

Still a lot of racing left this season so he has the the opportunity to claw it back. What do you think? Can he dig in and get back on top of and finally earn the title or will he stay mired in the top 5?
    Last edited by Oiler; 06-28-2023 at 03:00 AM.
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

i think hoffman is more of a threat to win it over madden but hes definitely off rn

Bobby sure has been solid night to night right now, and seems to have matured as a driver in the past year or so. Don't see many stupid slide jobs anymore, he runs his own race more often than not. Going to be tough to beat in the points there. Also agree about Hoffman, and he's only going to get better.

Pretty odd that Madden fell off a cliff after Eldora.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Bobby sure has been solid night to night right now, and seems to have matured as a driver in the past year or so. Don't see many stupid slide jobs anymore, he runs his own race more often than not. Going to be tough to beat in the points there. Also agree about Hoffman, and he's only going to get better.
    bobby's officially no longer a cherry picker lol?

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    bobby's officially no longer a cherry picker lol?

Black F gets banned now he found one of his many fake copy cat user names.

COMPARE JOIN DATE AND AMOUNT OF POSTS.
    Nice try phil!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Pretty odd that Madden fell off a cliff after Eldora.
    Lol, unless they are missing something on the car, they need a new chassis. He’ll be fourth in points before he knows it.

I'm surprised to see running like he is. Ik everyone has their slumps but usually maddens right on it no matter what chassis he's in

I thought I read somewhere he bent the car recently. Like someone said earlier, maybe a new car in the works.
    8/13/16

dam! i really thought i was getting away with it this time. sht!! busted again by the original sliding sideways aka Ritchie, high roller, many more!!! i forgot i didnt have his sliding sideways name on block lol. gotta do that now lolsdm.

Smokey is one of the best in business. on the other hand, he's the best (for whatever reason) at being inconsistent.

I t was not for lack of effort that Madden slipped in the points. It was just bad luck having to qualify when the track was not allowing as quick times as later in time trials. Madden was always looking to make a pass in the feature but ended getting chopped off by the car in front of him. The track appeared to be too narrow for good passing. The surprise of the night was Tanner English. Tanner outran Pierce to get the early lead. Lapped cars were hard to pass and Tanner got a flat RR trying to lap a car.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    dam! i really thought i was getting away with it this time. sht!! busted again by the original sliding sideways aka Ritchie, high roller, many more!!! i forgot i didnt have his sliding sideways name on block lol. gotta do that now lolsdm.
    Yes please do thank you Phil have a great day buddy😎

I'd think he'd be more of a threat on the Lucas series, where it's more of his bread and butter, rubbered up crap racing surfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Why 2 user names that are almost the same?
    Minny Lakes and Mod Runner?
    Yeah, I know. Strange
    8/13/16

^ yep! livin large in Litey's bacement.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
    Senior member is original one vince

So both are you or the junior someone else?
    Jr is Blackie. Black f just got banned so he come back on under my name.. Idc but if they ban him under my name it takes me out also as he's done in the past to me. Is what it is I guess
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 06-29-2023 at 06:37 PM.

They can only hope to contain him,lol……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Jr is Blackie. Black f just got banned so he come back on under my name.. Idc but if they ban him under my name it takes me out also as he's done in the past to me. Is what it is I guess
    Banning that username will not ban you. His is spelled with a lower case "L" instead of a capital "I" but it looks similar but spelling is different so you won't get banned