Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kyle Bronson interview

I don’t if many caught the “killers” interview last night after Red river but he had quite the choice words showing his displeasure with the 32 car after the race. I didn’t see exactly what transpired on the track but it should be interesting to see how they race each other in the future.

They rubbed sheet metal during fthe race with Pierce appearing as the aggressive driver. Could be racing incident?
    Bronson said he would slap his face and eat a bologna sandwich!
    These two may have a litt Off track beef since Bronson dated #32’s sister for a while.
    Bronson told DOD reporter: “ you wake up the bull-you get the horns.”
    Maybe a new T-shirt design in the works featuring a bologna sandwich!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by J&Jsteel_fan View Post
    TRYING HARD TO UNDERSTAND THIS ? YOUNG BOBBY WAS AHEAD OF THE #40 AND WAS MAINTAINING HIS LINE AND #40 HITS the 32 BEHIND HIS BLINDSIDE DOOR AS HE IS TRYING TO PASS SO HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY BE YOUNG BOBBYS FAULT ?

honestly it didn't look all that bad two guys going for the same part of the track. but when you have history things you let roll off your back and go on to the next doesn't happen.
    Race tracker-- RAIN and COLD "killing me smalls"

Oh sht Fox, don't say t shirt
    8/13/16

I loved it

Racing the way it use to be: busted mouths/black eyes and a bologna sandwich!

Looked like Bronson was expecting Pierce to drift up and he was going to cross him over but it didn't happen.

I loved the LeBron James flop when Bronson acted like he was gonna hit him with his car!
    On FB, someone called Bobby “Snobby” and I had to wipe my drink off of my phone! That’s good stuff right there!
    The 32 lovers claim he does no wrong and the haters think everything he does is wrong… but the common denominator is all these fracases seems to be the guy with 32 on the door.

Whatever happened to that Bronson interview with Boomhaur’s voice overdubbed on it? That was hilarious!!

^^^ I had to laugh at the spin too. Then he threw his hands up like he didn't know why Kyle swerved at him.

I think Kyle had been holding something back for awhile now. When Bibby passed him coming off of 2 and they rubbed, that was his chance to return whatever he felt like he owed him. Old Bronson would've drove into his LR and took them both out. I had to laugh when he passed him back clean and drove away.

https://twitter.com/mchasteenjr/stat...VNcfGXlSQ&s=19

There is your interview with boomhauer

Bronson caused the contact off of turn 2 and Pierce retaliated. I see nothing wrong.

looked like Bronson may have right reared the 32 to start thing? then Pierce got around might have leaned on him just a lil bit. lol

I've been waiting for tempers to flare on the WoO tour. Some aggressive personalities in that group.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I've been waiting for tempers to flare on the WoO tour. Some aggressive personalities in that group.
    It looked like Dillard was also upset with Madden last night but got overshadowed by Hoffman/Walker and much larger Bronson/Pierce.

Was only a matter of time before it’s a free for all.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    ^^^ I had to laugh at the spin too. Then he threw his hands up like he didn't know why Kyle swerved at him.

I think Kyle had been holding something back for awhile now. When Bibby passed him coming off of 2 and they rubbed, that was his chance to return whatever he felt like he owed him. Old Bronson would've drove into his LR and took them both out. I had to laugh when he passed him back clean and drove away.

https://twitter.com/mchasteenjr/stat...VNcfGXlSQ&s=19

There is your interview with boomhauer
    Thank you!!

Bobby ran Bronson clean through 1 and 2, was on the bottom out of 2 heading down backstretch, Bronson runs into back of Bobby, Bobby has bottom groove into 3, seemed like a racing deal with bump between the two in 3-4, not sure why Bronson mad when he started it.

Bronson talks a big game. Only time he’s gotten out of his car the other guy was older than Bob Pierce. Has no reason to be mad, guy was ahead of him and maintaining his line on bottom. Think that was jealousy showing not anger.

Question

^ ^Sounds like he is a Tyler Erb wanabee ? ? ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    ^ ^Sounds like he is a Tyler Erb wanabee ? ? ^ ^
    Something this sport needs far less of.