Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Madden

Default Chris Madden

He finally won a heat and first to do the redraw ,he gets the 6 andgoes to b!tching about getting penalized cause he drew the 6.Simply dont run the series if you think they are penalizing you.

Does he want a little cheese to go with that whine ? ?

Maybe he should work on his car being better since he’s been awful on the midwestern swing.

He wouldn’t have said a word if he had drawn the front row. King of complaining. He can dish it out but can’t take it. I have no respect for the guy after he talked about Billy Ogle Jr. like a red headed step child. This was at Smoky Mountain in Maryville, Tennessee many years ago. His comments toward Ogle were absolutely a disgrace to mankind. Yes they rubbed some sheet metal but these are race cars and are meant to do a little rubbing every now and again.

Lot of time, money and effort spent trying to make a living with a DLM, so having it decreased randomly on the luck of the draw would be frustrating. I'm not a fan of the draw when money is on the line. How would you like it if after working all week you had to draw to see what your paycheck was gonna be, between you who maybe worked 80 hours and the temp guy who works part time?
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Every View Post
    Lot of time, money and effort spent trying to make a living with a DLM, so having it decreased randomly on the luck of the draw would be frustrating. I'm not a fan of the draw when money is on the line. How would you like it if after working all week you had to draw to see what your paycheck was gonna be, between you who maybe worked 80 hours and the temp guy who works part time?
    Everyone knew how the show was ran long before they went to the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Every View Post
    Lot of time, money and effort spent trying to make a living with a DLM, so having it decreased randomly on the luck of the draw would be frustrating.
    I agree with this part of what you said, but that is why if I was a national driver, I'd run Lucas. He knows the rules. He has no one but himself to blame if that's the series he chooses to run.

^^^^ Exactly!!!

First place finishers should only draw against first place finishers. Second place finishers... same deal.
    As mentioned before, he knew the rules before towing out there.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    First place finishers should only draw against first place finishers. Second place finishers... same deal. As mentioned before, he knew the rules before towing out there.
    3 heat format is different.

So if a drivers runs the WoO series, they are not allowed to bitch and complain?

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    So if a drivers runs the WoO series, they are not allowed to bitch and complain?
    They are allowed to, but it seems silly when you know what the rules are and have been for years.

First place finishers should only draw against first place finishers. Second place finishers... same deal. As mentioned before, he knew the rules before towing out there.
    I thought that was the rule after Madden complained about drawing behind Sheppard all the time a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    You’re not allowed to b!tch and complaint about something you already knew the rules for.

Not commenting on this particular issue but using the media and or social media to try and get a 'mob' mentality out to further your agenda is wrong. Talk to the people you have the issue with and if you don't like the answer go do something else. Free country, you can say what you want but that does not always mean you should do so!

First place finishers should only draw against first place finishers. Second place finishers... same deal.
    As mentioned before, he knew the rules before towing out there.
    He's raced with them for years and knows this is the format.

I thought they changed it where the heat race winners only draw for the top spots? I guess they must do things differently when there are only 3 heats.

Lightbulb

BS, just because you know the rules doesn't preclude you from being able to complain about them or having a greivence. He may just like there schedule, but if there is room for improvement there is nothing wrong with letting it be known. Could he take his support elsewhere? Sure, thats not in debate.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

"You’re not allowed to b!tch and complaint about something you already knew the rules for."

Just like the rest of us, you do it every year after preparing your income tax return.

i can appreciate the way you put that in perspective ^

Chris wants to win. That’s why I like him. He hates 2nd place. Nothing wrong with that.