Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-22-2023 at 04:26 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

HERE’S THE PROOF: The FBI and Attorney General Nessel Hid These from the People of Michigan – Piles of Fraudulent-Manufactured Ballot Registrations from the 2020 Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ntent=breaking

The FBI did nothing in this election but ingore massive proof of fraud.

Instead you are guilty for speaking up about the proof.

No thank you, not gonna open that one!

I wonder if we will have another insurrection on the capitol building. The Democrats has stolen time magazine person of the year for 2023. Some conservatives said when they went to bed Trump was leading but, when they woke up Taylor Swift was declared the winner. lmfao............................................. .................................................. .......

That first one was not an insurrection. It was a peaceful protest, infiltrated by corrupt FBI and DC police into a setup. So they could distract from stealing the election and turning fabricated violent activists, when they were 99% peaceful. What protester carried a gun or even a club? None. It was falsley declared one by the Democrat party and it's fake medias. It was a planned action by the Dem party.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-09-2023 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    That first one was not an insurrection. It was a peaceful protect, infiltrated by corrupt FBI and DC police into a setup. So they could distract from stealing the election and turning fabricated violent activists, when they were 99% peaceful. What protester carried a gun or even a club? None. It was falsley declared one by the Democrat party and it's fake medias. It was a planned action by the Dem party.
    Ok it's your story stick to it man.

I sure will. The facts and the truth are what I beleive.

Only a fool would fall for this obvious setup. And it is foolish to not look at the video proof.

I sure will. The facts and the truth are what I beleive.

Only a fool would fall for this obvious setup. And it is foolish to not look at the video proof.
    Believe what you want until your hearts content.

kidrock, I’ve researched the Capitol Building Insurrection accounts and as many videos about it as I can. Both Pro and Con --- And all I can say is I still have a lot of questions, as it ALL looks goofy to me, and doesn’t look to appear, to appear, on the surface, as it appears. I still have more questions than answers. One being, why did they shoot a defenseless unarmed woman, killing her.

Lurker like Bufford I'm not telling anyone what to believe.

Actually I'm surprised more people didn't get shot. Thankfully they didn't. I'm not going to questions one decision at that moment when you have 100's of people storming at you. Was it unfortunate you dam right it was but, one could blame Trump for that. He said lets go down there and fight like hell and they took him literally. Now I'm on the side Trump didn't pull the trigger so, he has no blame for what someone else does but, I am on the side this didn't have to happen. That lady didn't deserve to die.

lurker they also started firing compression grenades and rubber bullets into the crowd outside the building. And yes that woman was unarmed and not assaulting anyone. There are several suicides of the Jan 6th prisoners as they have been treated horrible in the DC jails. They stuck a swab up one of the prisoners and injured his brain. Cliamed he had covid and left him to either die or get well.

Stories from the prisoners and phone conversations can be seen on Cowboy Logic, https://cowboylogic.us/ as Don and Donna try to expose this terrible injustice.

To this day they are still arresting people that were not even in DC that day. That want to make this into an event that really didn't happen to distract from the election itself. They always accuse others of what they are actually doing themselves.

While the real criminals including themselves get away with murder literally.

Ray Epps tried his best to get people to go into the capital building with a megaphone to set people up, but then he was never arrested or charged with anything. He is an FBI informant.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-10-2023 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Lurker like Bufford I'm not telling anyone what to believe.

Actually I'm surprised more people didn't get shot. Thankfully they didn't. I'm not going to questions one decision at that moment when you have 100's of people storming at you. Was it unfortunate you dam right it was but, one could blame Trump for that. He said lets go down there and fight like hell and they took him literally. Now I'm on the side Trump didn't pull the trigger so, he has no blame for what someone else does but, I am on the side this didn't have to happen. That lady didn't deserve to die.
    Trump said nothing more than protect peacefully and even tries to get Pelosi to send the national guard. Hell not say "let's fight like hell" that is an utter lie the the media fabricated.

kidrock, you're bias and stubborness about political parties and their actions is the very reason I keep calling you out. The media is so very dishonest yet you blindly choose to keep accepting their propaganda.

What is the worst about you is how you simply will not admit when you are wrong and will not even be objective and you won't respect or even check into information from any conservative source.

When people choose to be decieved and live believing lies and denying the truth, it's just not good for a free society.

You live in a state of STUBBORN BLINDNESS.2.0!!!

Trump said nothing more than protect peacefully and even tries to get Pelosi to send the national guard. Hell not say "let's fight like hell" that is an utter lie the the media fabricated.

kidrock, you're bias and stubborness about political parties and their actions is the very reason I keep calling you out. The media is so very dishonest yet you blindly choose to keep accepting their propaganda.

What is the worst about you is how you simply will not admit when you are wrong and will not even be objective and you won't respect or even check into information from any conservative source.

When people choose to be decieved and live believing lies and denying the truth, it's just not good for a free society.

You live in a state of STUBBORN BLINDNESS.2.0!!!
    Like I said believe what you want. I'm not trying to convince you or change your mind. If I've learned anything both media outlets conservative or liberal will lie to us. Why would I admit I'm wrong when I don't feel like I am. Makes no sense.

Like I said believe what you want. I'm not trying to convince you or change your mind. If I've learned anything both media outlets conservative or liberal will lie to us. Why would I admit I'm wrong when I don't feel like I am. Makes no sense.
    Why? Because you are a duped fool and don't realize it. Sad reality. hahahahahaha

Why? Because you are a duped fool and don't realize it. Sad reality. hahahahahaha
    No because I'm listening to Republicans in the states where Trump said the election was stolen. Any state he won you hear crickets about but, the ones he lost they were stolen from him. I listen the the courts including the Supreme Court. Not the low life Alex Jones.

SIt down, shut up. clock on the video, and watch, and learn some things. Or will you once again not allow the truth and facts to complicate your simple life?

https://omny.fm/shows/the-charlie-ki...s?seyid=106586

How many holes have you got in your back yard. From hiding your head so much!!!

Nothing low life about Alex Jones, you're messed up.

Bufford, I'm sorry man I won't watch anything you post. You lost me when you sided with that scum bag Jones over Sandy Hook. I can't trust anything you post as factual and yes Alex Jones is a scum bag in my opinion. You have your opinion and we just differ in our opinions and that's a fact.

I listen the the courts including the Supreme Court. Not the low life Alex Jones.
    I trust our higher Judicial Systems (including the Supreme Court) about as much as you trust Alex Jones.

Bufford, I'm sorry man I won't watch anything you post.
    You won’t know both sides of the coin if you don’t at least look at, some of what Clayton posts contrary to your beliefs. Sometimes its beneficial to know/understand where the other side is coming from. Even if you just briefly watch/listen/read --- then say its wacky.