Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Lurker, Like I said I will trust the Republicans in those states and the courts which I thought both were suppose to be well respected. I don't do the conspiracy theories

Look at the states bringing charges against theses fake electors

It has been proven over and over that the 2020 election was the most secured election ever. Why is it that Cult45 hiding behind Presidential Immunity for his illegal action on Jan 6. By doing this he is admitting he knew from day 1 he had lost the 2020 election. His own cabinet members are going to testify that he knew he had lost. The sad part is that he willingly lied to his fallers, and they are still believing in his lies.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss you are 100% wrong and I would bet every last cent I have on that.

How did they prove it was fair and secure? By not allowing audits? By not throwing out unverified by address votes? By allowing drop boxes with thousands of people stuffing hand fulls of ballots in them and flipping off the camaras? By six or so swings states stopping counts while Trump led by 800,000 in Penn and the other states, but to find out the next morning the same spike happened at the same time and hundred of thousands (millions in composite) were all dumped at the same time (the middle of the night) with over 95% of these votes being for Biden?

I'm just starting to tell you the truth about an utterly stolen election and coup of the US government.

No I'm sorry but you guys believe in the lies and deceptions of the Communist party, those are not real Democrats.

I'm deeply saddened aboout people who refuse to seek the truth, and base their faith in Satans deceptions. Can't we (you guys) do better than this?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-12-2023 at 10:38 AM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Lurker, Like I said I will trust the Republicans in those states and the courts which I thought both were suppose to be well respected. I don't do the conspiracy theories

Look at the states bringing charges against theses fake electors
    You have a falsely based perception completely about Alex Jones, the media and your environment has made a fool out of you. Alex Jones is a man dedicaded to saving America, you show complete ignorance in denying it, without even giving the guy a chance.

The more I would try to convince you of anything only drives you the other way. It makes no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You have a falsely based perception completely about Alex Jones, the media and your environment has made a fool out of you. Alex Jones is a man dedicaded to saving America, you show complete ignorance in denying it, without even giving the guy a chance.

The more I would try to convince you of anything only drives you the other way. It makes no sense at all.
    I call BS on Alex Jones. He is a scumbag for what he did to those families and then to file bankruptcy so, he can try and get out of paying them. Now that is a scumbag in my opinion. You will never convince me of anything but, that about him so, get wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    It has been proven over and over that the 2020 election was the most secured election ever. Why is it that Cult45 hiding behind Presidential Immunity for his illegal action on Jan 6. By doing this he is admitting he knew from day 1 he had lost the 2020 election. His own cabinet members are going to testify that he knew he had lost. The sad part is that he willingly lied to his fallers, and they are still believing in his lies.
    Trump knows it but, he knows his supporters will believe anything he says. His cabinets members knew it was a big lie. Republican in Congress knows it's a BIG lie but, they are afraid they wouldn't get re-elected if they went against Trump SO, THEY PUT THEIR OWN PERSONAL INTEREST AHEAD OF THE COUNTRY. There's really no more for me to say on this subject for me.

Smile

I call BS on Alex Jones. He is a scumbag for what he did to those families and then to file bankruptcy so, he can try and get out of paying them. Now that is a scumbag in my opinion. You will never convince me of anything but, that about him so, get wasting your time.
    I'm sorry but I will opt to side with Mr. Justice on this account because Alex Jones is like The Honorable Mr. Donald J. Trump i.e. a great PATRIOT !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I'm sorry but I will opt to side with Mr. Justice on this account because Alex Jones is like The Honorable Mr. Donald J. Trump i.e. a great PATRIOT !
    Ok fine by me. I'm not going to tell you what to believe or who you think is or isn't a great Patriot.

I just have one question for you. Do you believe Sandy Hook never happened?

Ok fine by me. I'm not going to tell you what to believe or who you think is or isn't a great Patriot.

I just have one question for you. Do you believe Sandy Hook never happened?
    Tell me this. What crime did Alex Jones do in taking leads about this whole thing being a setup. And if children died, what harm did freedom of speech opinions about the so called incident have? How was anyone harmed by freedom of speech? How do you know it happened as reported by medias? You don't really.

You are the scumbag for being led by the nose about too many things.

You seem to support the leftist medias attempt to shut up free speech in this country. Why?

They try to destroy Jones and then it doesn't stop there. If would have been all of them, maybe starting with Rush Limbaugh. Yet another true patriot fighting the good and just cause of saving America.

This nation is under full assault even as we speak and you are totally complicent in it's downfall. Many of use don't appreciate that fact.

All because you personally choose to deny the truth and the facts and give our enemies a complete pass.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-12-2023 at 03:02 PM.

Trump knows it but, he knows his supporters will believe anything he says. His cabinets members knew it was a big lie. Republican in Congress knows it's a BIG lie but, they are afraid they wouldn't get re-elected if they went against Trump SO, THEY PUT THEIR OWN PERSONAL INTEREST AHEAD OF THE COUNTRY. There's really no more for me to say on this subject for me.
    Every single word you just typed is a pack of lies. Sadly you really believe this BS...

People want someone that will save this nation, and Trump has already proved where he stands. It's not about him, it's about the people, you just choose not to believe this and accept it.

The BIG TRUTH is that the election was stolen with massive cheating,, the proof is mostly all out there if governors would grow a set and open investigations and audits nation wide.

A lot of proof has been illegally deleted from records and destroyed. Records that were supposed to be preserved.

Why? SO the steal would be harder to prove if audits and investigations were to happen.

Buford, Jan 6 was about the peaceful transfer of power from one president to the newly elected president. Why would cult45 need to use presidential immunity for his defense for this day? What illegal action did he commit on this day? The only reason he would need presidential immunity is because he committed a crime. Does he know that he is responsible for the attack on the capital for the lies he was spreading? Keep on posting that the election was stolen. Just remember Bill Barr and Mark Meadows are going to testify that the election was not stolen. These are Cult45 own cabinet members.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-12-2023 at 04:16 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Every single word you just typed is a pack of lies. Sadly you really believe this BS...

People want someone that will save this nation, and Trump has already proved where he stands. It's not about him, it's about the people, you just choose not to believe this and accept it.

The BIG TRUTH is that the election was stolen with massive cheating,, the proof is mostly all out there if governors would grow a set and open investigations and audits nation wide.

A lot of proof has been illegally deleted from records and destroyed. Records that were supposed to be preserved.

Why? SO the steal would be harder to prove if audits and investigations were to happen.

Again as I said no ore needs to be said from me. You can disagree with me and that's ok. I disagree with you and I'm fine with that. I'm not here to change your mind and you're wasting your time trying to change mine. NEXT lol............................................... ........

Tell me this. What crime did Alex Jones do in taking leads about this whole thing being a setup. And if children died, what harm did freedom of speech opinions about the so called incident have? How was anyone harmed by freedom of speech? How do you know it happened as reported by medias? You don't really.

You are the scumbag for being led by the nose about too many things.

You seem to support the leftist medias attempt to shut up free speech in this country. Why?

They try to destroy Jones and then it doesn't stop there. If would have been all of them, maybe starting with Rush Limbaugh. Yet another true patriot fighting the good and just cause of saving America.

This nation is under full assault even as we speak and you are totally complicent in it's downfall. Many of use don't appreciate that fact.

All because you personally choose to deny the truth and the facts and give our enemies a complete pass.

Listen I could care less you support Alex Jones I don't and never will. I don't care for a guy who does what he did to those families from Sandy Hook. NEVER, NEVER,NEVER. It's sick what he did. Same as what Rudy did to those 2 ladies from Georgia but, they're getting their due but, the scumbag Jones is trying to weasel his way out of it. Time to disagree on this as well. I've said all I need to say to you.

Lurker, Like I said I will trust the Republicans in those states and the courts which I thought both were suppose to be well respected.
    You’re more trusting of our Government than I am.

I don't do the conspiracy theories
    I wasn’t talking about conspiracy theories per-say.

---- then to file bankruptcy so, he can try and get out of paying them. Now that is a scumbag in my opinion.
    A lot of individual people (ie; lawsuits like Jones‘), business, corporations, lawsuits, and so forth file bankruptcy every day to get out of rightfully paying someone. So are those people scumbags too?

Here is a short list of corporations or companies (like Jones‘) that filed bankruptcy to get out of paying someone.

1. Apple
    2. General Motors
    3. Ally Financial
    4. Chrysler
    5. Marvel Entertainment
    6. Six Flags
    7. Texaco
    8. Sbarro

https://www.investopedia.com/article...-came-back.asp

Lurker which one of these companies you listed were being sued? Big different of filing for bankruptcy for financial problems over filing for bankruptcy so you don't have to pay a lawsuit for wrongdoing.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker which one of these companies you listed were being sued? Big different of filing for bankruptcy for financial problems over filing for bankruptcy so you don't have to pay a lawsuit for wrongdoing.
    Being sued wasn’t my point, filing for bankruptcy so one can get out of paying a lawsuit was my point. But you already knew that as you typed you reply. Your buddy kidrock used the word “bankruptcy” --- not me.

Now then, are the listed eight scumbags for filing bankruptcy?

And for the record, kidrock, I believe Sandy Hook really happened.