Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rocket1 cuts off RTJ's nose in Turn One at Deer Creek

I can't believe that. Really thought more of him.

/s

You need an eye exam immediately.

Lol
    Looked like another bad decision by Thornton in a low paying preliminary event.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    You need an eye exam immediately.
    Guess you're not familiar with the /s thing?

It stands for sarcasm. Figured I'd just get the "WE HATE ROCKET CHASSIS" thread kicked off. It's ALWAYS that cars fault. I mean he just stopped right in front of RTJ. What was poor Ricky supposed to do? /s

Oh...scheduled for cataract surgery August 21st & Sept 27th. So you ain't wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Lol
    Looked like another bad decision by Thornton in a low paying preliminary event.
    Appeared O'Neil was only thing that kept him from drilling the wall. WHOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    Guess you're not familiar with the /s thing?

It stands for sarcasm. Figured I'd just get the "WE HATE ROCKET CHASSIS" thread kicked off. It's ALWAYS that cars fault. I mean he just stopped right in front of RTJ. What was poor Ricky supposed to do? /s

Oh...scheduled for cataract surgery August 21st & Sept 27th. So you ain't wrong...
    Never seen that symbol in my life.

Proceed…. You ain’t wrong.

Looked to me like RTJ bounced off the "curb" on the inside. Several other cars ran as low as he was but didn't push due to the mud. He got it just right/wrong?

".scheduled for cataract surgery August 21st & Sept 27th. So you ain't wrong..."

Absolutely nothing to the surgery. Only takes seconds to complete. Don't know why they make you wait a month. Typically, nowadays, it's only a week.

Hudson and RTJ are now even.

Man Rocket1 was on a tear. Ran over RTJ AGAIN!

Serious this time. Might be the night Mark Richards gets punched in the nose. RTJ was HOT!

Thumbs up

Had you have said this after the feature you might have had an argument. Last lap in turn 3 & 4 O'Neal throws a monster slider and absolutely doors RTJ. WOW.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Hudson and RTJ are now even.
    Agreed............................................ .............

Hudson started the whole thing in the qualifier. Watch the replay. RTJ and Simpson were side by side going into 4 and O'Neil threw it in hard below them which forced RTJ to check up and not wreck two cars, the way O'Neil did at Fairbury.

Thornton dished it out but he can’t take it. Love it, pushing the limit taking no chit. Awesome track and facility.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    ".scheduled for cataract surgery August 21st & Sept 27th. So you ain't wrong..."

Absolutely nothing to the surgery. Only takes seconds to complete. Don't know why they make you wait a month. Typically, nowadays, it's only a week.
    Oh man, you kicked a hornets nest. Went to MyDocOffice Jan 30th knowing what she was gonna say. Cataracts are ripe. Sent referral to surgeon Jan 31st. Never heard anything from anybody for nearly 2 months. Called & got shrugs. Went to office and asked, what kinda time frame is normal. More shrugs.

They gave me a post-it-note with Surgeon's phone number...OK? Call. Woman on other end is totally confused why I called but wouldn't let me talk. Every time i tried to speak, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! I realize she's typing frantically trying to find me in their system. I'd managed to give her my name & date of birth when requested. Nope. I finally ask her if I can speak. Yes please! Why did you call? Had eyes examined at xyz and..WAIT! You have to come to us for an exam!!!

Ok? Guess I need an appointment. She got even more flustered...Doc is really busy. This was late March. First open appointment...Jun 7th. Never did acknowledge I had been referred to them. I do have to say, the appointment went great. But have to wait another 2 months to get one eye done. Christ folks. I'm blind as fawk. Let's do this thing!

gorj

Thornton dished it out but he can’t take it. Love it, pushing the limit taking no chit. Awesome track and facility.

What did RTJ did out, that he couldn't take?
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

According to DoD, Chris Madden was also "voicing displeasure" at Bend Your Steel Jr.

DoD article said Madden had an exchange with Mallory regarding "an off-track incident before the start of the feature".
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    DoD article said Madden had an exchange with Mallory regarding "an off-track incident before the start of the feature".
    I read that too. I can't imagine what was said before the race, that would make Madden mad enough to go into the Rocket Team pits after the race.

/s
    oh my goodness! are you going to be alright?