Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The bad part about most tracks is the bathrooms are ok at the beginning of the night, people are just disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    The bad part about most tracks is the bathrooms are ok at the beginning of the night, people are just disgusting
    Absolutely agree. I'll give you a good example. Visit the restrooms at FALS for the PDC.(next to the new office on front stretch.) Friday noon you could eat off of the floor. By 10 pm it's WTF .
    8/13/16

Cedar Lake does a real nice job all around---activities during the days of major shows, etc. As with many public facilities where large crowds are attending, careless people start missing the pee pots. Cedar Lake has drains so you could drag a hose in there after a few hours and rinse stuff off. Recently I traveled in Sweden and Norway. It seemed to me that their toilets, which you have to pay for with a credit card, good grief, did not seem any better than America's. Some rest rooms are just all stalls so men and women go in and often have a stall next to a stall with a woman. It sure is romantic to be dropping turd bombs with all the noise effects next to a lady in the next stall. ---hohoho

Quote Originally Posted by jhanson View Post
    Cedar Lake does a real nice job all around---activities during the days of major shows, etc. As with many public facilities where large crowds are attending, careless people start missing the pee pots. Cedar Lake has drains so you could drag a hose in there after a few hours and rinse stuff off. Recently I traveled in Sweden and Norway. It seemed to me that their toilets, which you have to pay for with a credit card, good grief, did not seem any better than America's. Some rest rooms are just all stalls so men and women go in and often have a stall next to a stall with a woman. It sure is romantic to be dropping turd bombs with all the noise effects next to a lady in the next stall. ---hohoho
    You have to take the nosiest dumps to assert dominance.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

hahaha---of course ! why didn't I think of that