Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lucas Oil

I'm curious has any of the drivers discussed this topic. I would be interested in what they have to say because really that's all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm curious has any of the drivers discussed this topic. I would be interested in what they have to say because really that's all that matters
    Drivers have a special consideration vs other team members? I can't possibly agree with that either. Then I assume you will also tell me only about 10 of those drivers matter and all the other drivers who suffer from copycat procedures across the country don't matter either. Some times Lucas and Woo actually apply pressure to other regional series to go along with them. Sometimes it just happens because it's easy to copy and paste. In either case, we get forced to deal with their reactionary procedures, politics, and general failure.

Tim McCreadie fails to separate the effects of the droop rule on the field vs just his own car.

I wouldn't go to Charlie Swartz to get a vasectomy.

I wouldn't expect Brandon Sheppard to do the math and come up with all the ways a transponder can and often does declare the wrong winner. He's good manipulating pedals and a steering wheel. He may be good at physics and math, but I wouldn't expect it.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 07-21-2023 at 11:46 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Name ONE big money race series that doesn't revert to a 'photo finish'. F1? NASCRAP? Dog or Horse racing? World Rally? Pretty much anything Track and Field or winter sports aka Olympics? Name one.

https://youtu.be/PbgwSzgQqGY?t=236 Very similar to the Lucas race in question. Nobody argued about the call.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Drivers have a special consideration vs other team members? I can't possibly agree with that either. Then I assume you will also tell me only about 10 of those drivers matter and all the other drivers who suffer from copycat procedures across the country don't matter either. Some times Lucas and Woo actually apply pressure to other regional series to go along with them. Sometimes it just happens because it's easy to copy and paste. In either case, we get forced to deal with their reactionary procedures, politics, and general failure.

Tim McCreadie fails to separate the effects of the droop rule on the field vs just his own car.

I wouldn't go to Charlie Swartz to get a vasectomy.

I wouldn't expect Brandon Sheppard to do the math and come up with all the ways a transponder can and often does declare the wrong winner. He's good manipulating pedals and a steering wheel. He may be good at physics and math, but I wouldn't expect it.
    You make a good point and I do apologize that I wasn't more specific and included the whole team but, I will say it again as long as the team knows how they determine a winner that's all that matters. Any team that enters the race is important not just the top tier teams.

Now that Pierce beat young Huddy Oneal again in a close finish, could we add another 9 pages to this thread ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Now that Pierce beat young Huddy Oneal again in a close finish, could we add another 9 pages to this thread ? ?
    We could, that what you want?