Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: XR at Dubuque

Sheppard takes responsibility for the early contact with Pierce that resulted in Sheppard spinning. He said he had a tire going down and just pushed up into him.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Good to see you back Shiny, impressive job as always.

Did Shep have Rumley in the pits with him tonight ?

Thanks Shiny! You rock on the updates and results!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Sheppard takes responsibility for the early contact with Pierce that resulted in Sheppard spinning. He said he had a tire going down and just pushed up into him.
    I'll take Shepps word for it but clearly didn't look that way on the livestream.

Sheppard wanted to take responsibility before the 4m key board jockeys got on here and bashed Bobby when it wasn't his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sheppard wanted to take responsibility before the 4m key board jockeys got on here and bashed Bobby when it wasn't his fault.
    Who held their line and who didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    if the drivers dont see an issue then why do you?? keyboard jockeys always think they know everything but in all reality they dont know jack...just like ol' blackie...dont know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)

Their was no line to hold. It's not like they had been side by side or anything. Shepp had a run the same time boby decided to turn low. It's called racing

I'm not even going to respond to the Pierce knee pad dude.

King, what fn race did you watch? They were side by side the 2-3 laps prior. Bobby got clear in turn one and then Shepp pulled up to his door down the back straight away. If you think Bobby didn't hear him down there, you're naive.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 07-11-2023 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    if the drivers dont see an issue then why do you?? keyboard jockeys always think they know everything but in all reality they dont know jack...just like ol' blackie...dont know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
    i know you're a dirty bobby ball hugger with mouth wide open lol.

we get it, never is or will it ever be bobby's fault. you never cease to make a bigger fool of yourself. laugh!

Brandon sure tried to set the record straight but, looks like you can't except it. so, go ahead and blame Bobby because, sure don't want you to lose sleep tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    we get it, never is or will it ever be bobby's fault. you never cease to make a bigger fool of yourself. laugh!
    No you just can't except it wasn't Bobby's fault but, what's new here that's right nothing. Brandon took responsibility but, that doesn't fit your negativity about Bobby. Bobby has made many questionable sliders that was his fault but, ---- me for some of you it's his fault all the time. I could care less if you think I'm making a fool of myself. There is no bigger fool on this board then yourself. Trust me you take the cake for that.

I'm not even going to respond to the Pierce knee pad dude.

King, what fn race did you watch? They were side by side the 2-3 laps prior. Bobby got clear in turn one and then Shepp pulled up to his door down the back straight away. If you think Bobby didn't hear him down there, you're naive.
    And again Brandon took responsibility for the incident but, you so bad want it to be Bobby's fault.

And again Brandon took responsibility for the incident but, you so bad want it to be Bobby's fault.
    Yeah it’s not possible Brandon is playing nice because he’s driving for Kevin Rumley for the first time.

Brandon sure tried to set the record straight but, looks like you can't except it. so, go ahead and blame Bobby because, sure don't want you to lose sleep tonight.
    Did you miss the part where I said I’d take shepps word for it or can you not (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)!n read?

If that’s what he said, I’m fine. I’m just saying it looked different on tv than what he stated.

"Yeah it’s not possible Brandon is playing nice because he’s driving for Kevin Rumley for the first time."

First time? Where have you been hiding?

Better get ready to hear more of how good Bobby is. He's young and getting better every year. The more he runs on knew tracks and gets to know them, The better he going to get. He's one of the best now. I don't see him slowing down any soon. He has the drive to keep winning. I also say the same thing for Moran and O'neal and Sheppard. Alot of talent and young drivers.

Imcryn

This past week starting at deer creek was the first time Brandon has drove for Rumley. Why is this stuff so hard to figure out for some of you?
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 07-11-2023 at 06:11 PM.