Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default JD Is Tired Of Getting Run Over

That's about the angriest I've ever seen JD. LOL Devin probably heard what he said and didn't address it.

Good for him, its about time. Moran has been driving over his head too much this year. Don't know if he is feeling pressure to keep that ride or what.

Like JD never does a slider and parks it in front of somebody or slides there nose. Come on. Don’t be a hypocrite JD.

What others are making questionable sliders. Are you sure lol.......................................... Devin made some kind of reference to the incident in his post race interview.

Post # 3. Spot on.
    8/13/16

JD is just frustrated that he isn't dominating like last season.

He just rehashed the old saying "you drive me rough, I'll drive you rough".

Devin never used to really drive the way he does this year. I don’t know what changed.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Nick Hoffman running as good as he is and Devin struggling. Mite be a head case seeing the ride he left running much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    JD is just frustrated that he isn't dominating like last season.
    You're exactly right. I really think he expects to win every race. Maybe not a bad approach but I think it would have to get to a person on a mental aspect when things aren't going well.
    8/13/16

Maybe JD got one of them there horns that won't react to changes. It is something that has the horn faithful puzzled.

I think some of you missed the joke. JD hardly showed any emotion. If that was JD angry, he's pretty subdued.

I have seen him get angry, especially earlier in his career, but the point is, even when he's upset with someone, it's hard to tell from his face and his words are chosen carefully.

I think that he is getting frustrated with only being 2nd in Lucas wins. I don't think any racer is very happy when they aren't winning, but especially with most of the top teams on Lucas now, it's never easy.

it's not just jd. all the older drivers are getting tired of the way the yuggins are driveling

I thought it was kinda dumb of JD to drive into Moran on the first lap anyway. He would've really been whining if he bent the nose up and fell through the field like a rock. I don't feel like it was a bad move by Devin.

What has changed is it's harder to pass nowadays, there is more money on the line and it's not easy keeping rides you already have if you don't perform

If J D gets that cape in clean air the kid-os probably can't catch him to rough up !

They all need to quit whining and make their car faster so they won't have an opportunity to slide you. If they can't catch you they can't pass you. It's not someone else's fault you were slower.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmfan View Post
    it's not just jd. all the older drivers are getting tired of the way the yuggins are driveling
    Totally agree Devon screwed Overton and he admitted it in victory Lane RTJ screwed Davenport and he admitted it in victory Lane that’s how the young guys drive they say they’re sorry but the next week they do the same thing

JD is also tired of racing. He just wants to start from the pole.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Good one mastersbuilt