Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Back in the day with those drivers had to also be Fats Coffey, the ol' green #10. Mickey Williams (#20) and Finn Watson (#11) in the old light blue and white 55 bodies with orange numbers, ...my childhood heroes, lol. David Spears, Gerald Atwood. If I remember correctly Fats and Finn had a bitter rivalry for a few years. My dad and a couple of his buddies would go down to the pits after the races and drink a few cold ones with Finn and Mickey. Finn would almost always pick me up and sit me in his car and I would "drive" the heck out of it...not moving an inch of course. And that's how my moniker originated.

Well great race last night itscbeen a long time since anybody came from that far back to win it usually takes 35 6o 40 laps to come from the back to get the lead that is why all late model races need to be at least 50 laps. Great job by everybody nice to see a race track you can pass on.

Sandbagger😉
    8/13/16

Sorry to leave out Fats Coffey and the others mentioned above. I wish I could do it all over again.

Often sat right behing the Coffey gang at Barron County. They had so much enthusiasm.

I remember Edwin Anthony at Barron, met him in the pits. A really good guy, and a farmer.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It's very easy, Clanton is the worst...I've been to Ponderosa probably a dozen times through the years dating back to old battles with Petro in the K1 wedge and Eddie Carrier.My First trip was back in 1976 or close to see a 100 lapper with almost all of Kentucky's best driver's.Butterball Wooldridge, Patrick, Watson, Micky Williams, Carrier, Gilbert, E, M, Snowden, and many more. What a race with so many lead changes, blown motors, overheated cars. Hate to leave out names but I can't remember all at once. And the banking was several feet higher back then.
    ^^ This sounds like it was a " A race for the ages" ! ! ^^
    Last edited by Raceready; 07-18-2023 at 12:02 PM.

how bout it, lol. pierceFAN starts a bash thread and it turns into racing talk?

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    how bout it, lol. pierceFAN starts a bash thread and it turns into racing talk?
    Not a bash thread....simply stating the facts....look at most posts that's gone south and you can bet Blackie is involved...take out his posts on this thread and it reminds me of the 4m of old...where people don't get bashed for having a different opinion than others....I've been accused of having posts where I'm drooling over bobby....been accused of being a pierce nuthugger....been accused of many things....mostly by Blackie or one of his many user names and each time I ask for some type of proof I get crickets....usually my posts are in defense of said idiot who talks out his azz....he talks more about pierce than all pierce fans together....I've met him before and the first thing I thought when I saw him was this guy is a Neanderthal....but the more I got to know him I realized he might not be a Neanderthal but there is no doubt he's a buffoon

Calm down guys. Most have good intentions. The jerks that erk my but are the ones that like to call out others with the names. Bofon, dum*ss, idiot and so on and so on. YOU SIR ARE THE D*CK. Anyone and everyone has a opinion RESPECT IT. The problem is you get a HD nut typing those words and think you may be a tuff guy. Personally I and I hope many others think your pathetic, some chime in because you sit there all alone and think if I bad mouth the same person he will like me. All you grow up. You know who you are and I'm sure I'm going to get the little boys that will bad mouth me but at my age, 70, I really do not give a cr*p. Carry on !!!

Yer such a bofon😄
    8/13/16

"THE D*CK"?

laugh!!

So a guy calls out other people then does the exact same thing. You can't make this stuff up. PRICELESS lmao.........

So wait…..I thought I was the king of the Bobby bashers?

Piercefan, you haven’t meanmouthed me yet and called me a caveman or anything but you’ve said the same thing about me tagging all the Bobby threads and having the majority of the posts in them…..wtf?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

^he has called you Phil before,so. laugh sdm !!

say what you will but i stand firm...blackie ruined this board...goes back to the days of the "reputation"...he would make up multiple screen names just to give people bad reputation to the point people faught so much over his childish antics that they had to remove the reputation thing...

Umm, there were only a few griping about rep points( you being one of them best I can recall)….as for standing by what you say?
    You’ve said a lot of stuff about me that you used to stand behind but have proven wrong on multiple occasions……great that you stand behind what you say, you should also admit you’re wrong when you are…..would make your stances more credible.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    ^he has called you Phil before,so. laugh sdm !!
    Oh I know……and stands behind it apparently…..just something else he’s been wrong about…..means nothing.

yep, this board was taken over by a rep system that failed. so many were so embarrassed by there low rep count they left lmfao.

my next name will be the "board ruiner".

im starting to feel sorry for dirty bobby. reading his biggest fans posts on here is a good example of the obvious struggles they have with reality. im sure bobby is overjoyed knowing ole russ is the " stand behind" man in his camp. too dam funny!

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    say what you will but i stand firm...blackie ruined this board...goes back to the days of the "reputation"...he would make up multiple screen names just to give people bad reputation to the point people faught so much over his childish antics that they had to remove the reputation thing...
    pierceFAN, My response wasn't directed towards you. It was another poster. There are probably a few reasons the board is not what it used to be. Things change it's just a fact of life. I've seen you be bashed many times for sticking up for Bobby. We have Bobby Pierce haters on here so, you can't win with these guys. No matter if it's Bobby's fault or not they're going to say it was. I mean it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    pierceFAN, My response wasn't directed towards you. It was another poster. There are probably a few reasons the board is not what it used to be. Things change it's just a fact of life. I've seen you be bashed many times for sticking up for Bobby. We have Bobby Pierce haters on here so, you can't win with these guys. No matter if it's Bobby's fault or not they're going to say it was. I mean it is what it is.
    The problem is nobody can say anything negative towards bobby without being called a hater. Not everybody is "hating" some just call it as they see it, but you and PierceFan are just as bad as "the haters".
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 07-19-2023 at 08:51 AM.