Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Poor SAG members are on strike ? "

Can Hollywod survive ? The actors are working too hard and long hours ! !

They can just stay on strike, I would rather watch old rerun TV shows and movies anyway. They put too much woke crap in the new shows anyway.

Many of these people act like this nation is a crappy place and don't appreciate anything good about America.

The DeNero's and Penn's seem to be down a path of the sex traffickers and everything bad about America to tell the truth.

Why do these people deserve SUCCESS?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-15-2023 at 09:12 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

In your face with Gunsmoke and Wells Fargo!!!! hahahahaahaha

I spend most of my time on ME tv anyway. Shows like Adam 12, Perry Mason, Afred Hitchcok Etc. I watch Emergency and Barney Miller on the other old channel. I'd rather watch the Honeymooners than any of the new stuff. The only new shows I might watch are motorhead things like Graveyard Cars and a few more. I watch Bering Sea Gold, Gold Rush' and other reality shows but some of them seem to be grasping at straws to maintain a new season.

They say they are afraid of the march of technology as it applies to AI and protecting their creativity, skills and even their own likeness. Okay, fine.

When technology marches on in other vocations you usually hear things like, it might be time to change careers or obtain new skill sets. Remember when the left was saying how they wanted to kill the coal industry in this country? Who was the politician who said - they can all go learn coding?

“Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well… Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!”

Care to guess who said it?

Well, maybe Hollywood can learn coding, right Joe. AI can write the movies China approves of and CGI can create the actors and actresses. Then the niche industry of - by humans for humans - movies can begin and maybe they'll start to make some really good stuff for a change. Like that "Sound Of Freedom" movie the left hates so much.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    They can just stay on strike, I would rather watch old rerun TV shows and movies anyway. They put too much woke crap in the new shows anyway.

Many of these people act like this nation is a crappy place and don't appreciate anything good about America.

The DeNero's and Penn's seem to be down a path of the sex traffickers and everything bad about America to tell the truth.

Why do these people deserve SUCCESS?
    Where are all the Union Supporters for these poor little Hollywood pi$$ on's .
    I hope it destroys their woke bull$hit none stop arrogance . I am sick how they
    think that how the average American believes they are superior to them .

@ morgs. I beleive it was Obummer, who said that about the coal miners?

The studios will still make shows and movies without em. Some new blood would shake things up pretty good.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Are they really on strike…..or just acting?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Cool

^^^ lololol ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I spend most of my time on ME tv anyway. Shows like Adam 12, Perry Mason, Afred Hitchcok Etc. I watch Emergency and Barney Miller on the other old channel. I'd rather watch the Honeymooners than any of the new stuff. The only new shows I might watch are motorhead things like Graveyard Cars and a few more. I watch Bering Sea Gold, Gold Rush' and other reality shows but some of them seem to be grasping at straws to maintain a new season.
    They took MeTv off of Dish Network last winter which I didn't like at all.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    They took MeTv off of Dish Network last winter which I didn't like at all.
    Can't blame you for that, We have had several channels that had content that we could tolerate that our provider has taken them off. They are like a certain political party that is always taking away from us but never gives anything back ! !

Jack Smith trumps Trump again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKBn_1VNMgk
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Angry

Just another crooked UNION member that will take a bribe to do anything that is wanted of them ! !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Jack Smith trumps Trump again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKBn_1VNMgk
    Speaking of unions and bad actors^^^^^^^

The bet is still two “ you daddy’s” that this all gets culled down to nothing but more fodder and zero jail time for your next president.

What are you scared of sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Just another crooked UNION member that will take a bribe to do anything that is wanted of them ! !
    Wait….has it ever been proven that unscrupulous union members take bribes and defraud the people they are paid to represent??

Say it ain’t so.

Now the Highly paid delivery boys want air conditioning in their trucks ? If they are working had enough they will spend most of their day outside the cab on foot running packages to the doors.

A five year agreement everyone is happy with? I bet they threaten to strike again in less than 2 years…..even though they negotiated the deal they will strike over in 2 years.

Good news is….a bunch of bosses just got a bunch of free trips to Mexico with their families.