Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Silver Dollar Nationals

It’s time and should be really interesting at Husets Speedway.

That’s a place I’d like to visit one day.

Leaving tomorrow.....can't wait at the same time have no idea how its gonna go

Heading to Huset's for the first time and then off to Off Road Speedway for the 2 day XRSS show that is paying $100000 to win next Tuesday .

WHO BOUGHT I 80 SPEEDWAY?I have hunch you will see a salvage auction company there before its over....This company likes to buy race tracks...

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    WHO BOUGHT I 80 SPEEDWAY?I have hunch you will see a salvage auction company there before its over....This company likes to buy race tracks...
    That's exactly who bought it

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    Thanks to Cass County GIS, the former racetrack is not owned by the current neighbor CoPart, but rather IAA, Insurance Auto Auctions

The optics to all of that look terrible……that whole insurance/ copart cesspool experience is miserable for anyone that’s ever had an accident in a great car that has some age on it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

you got that right b boy and they have a fee for a fee for a feeee!wow the k brothers sold it now gonna buy cars across street?

all that nasty oil and antifreeze running out of those wreck cars there goes the farmland !!!!

110 cars Night 1 of the Silver Dollar Nationals. 59 IMCA Stock Cars and 51 Tri State Late Models. $3000 to win Late Model A-Main and a $6000 to win make up Late Model A-Main. Also $3000 to win IMCA Stock Car A-Main.

Sadly missing the SDN for the first time. Waiting to see how it goes and maybe I will return next year. I80 was a 2 hour drive home. Hussets is over 4 hours away so I would have added expense of a Hotel. Hopefully they carry on the tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bforwarned View Post
    Sadly missing the SDN for the first time. Waiting to see how it goes and maybe I will return next year. I80 was a 2 hour drive home. Hussets is over 4 hours away so I would have added expense of a Hotel. Hopefully they carry on the tradition.
    I am also missing it for the first time as well. I-80 was almost a 5 hour drive (one way) and Husets would be even farther. Also, everyone that I have talked to, that regularly went to it, told me that they were not going this year.

I hope it turns out to be a great event, but it will be hard to match the atmosphere and quality of racing that I-80 provided.

Different yes but Husets will do it well.

First time missing SDN for me too, 6 hour drive, gonna miss camping on the backstretch with pit access at any time, was worth every penny.

Embarrassment. Getting over midnight. Can’t pass. Finishes weren’t close for being a one small track. More like half mile finishes.

Midnight is too late but I expected 80 cars and they got 110. Stock Car A-Main was really close till the 5L broke running second and everyone behind him stacked up and there was no caution. Late Model A-Main was close the whole race.
    Last edited by TUTY; 07-20-2023 at 06:20 AM.

Husets always gets over at midnight. Their sprint shows went over that. It’s ran like a circus. One wrecker. No pit area. And equipment just gets destroyed. It’s the dome race. It’s not for late models period

Night 1 of the Highbank Nationals lasted till midnight. The last 3 nights were over by 11.

Just go to Off Road Speedway in Norfolk, Nebraska this Tuesday. $100,000 to win Tuesday. One night show. Save money on tickets, hotel rooms, food and travel. Better race track too