Default Southern Nationals at Swainsboro Sunday 7/23

7 classes of cars and brand new dirt surface on a Sunday night, I admire them for trying to make the track better but I could see this going really wrong. Might be a rough track and/or a LATE night. Special program or regular race, 7 classes is just too much on any night.

WAY TOO MANY DIVISIONS, especially on a Sunday night. Heck I refuse to watch races from those Southern tracks on Flo in the comfort of my Lazy Boy. Maybe I am just an old curmudgeon race fan, but I refuse to go to a race if the program has more than three divisions. Furtunately most tracks where I live in Pennsylvania only have two or three divisions for a weekly show.....and most of my area promoters are pretty smart when it comes to SPECIAL shows. They charge a few bucks more and have less divisions knowing the fans are there for the headliner class. Usually the grandstands are pretty full for those shows.

unfortunately just three classes will not support a local track down here , our tracks depend on the other classes for revenue , if you only ran three classes , car count would be way down , along with people in the stands and pits , I agree that 7 or 8 classes is to much , but they are necessary , when lucas comes to town , there is a huge crowd in the stands , but that is once a year , a smaller local track cant survive on one night , down here anyway ....jmo...

Ran one show over 4th of July weekend at a Nevada dirt track with 9 (nine) classes. Was apprehensive about going because they have a long history of running very late. Years ago with our Late Model the main went on the track at 1:30 a.m. on a Sunday night with a 200 mile ride home to make work the next day.

This one ran surprisingly well, started at 7 and ended at 11:45 and we were home at only 3:45 a.m. Would have knocked an hour and a half off had they not run go karts on the smaller infield track in the middle of the show.

Geez people! Watch races on Flo as replays and fast forward through things you don't want to see. FLO GETS THESE RACES ON VERY QUICKLY AFTER THE LIVE EVENTS END.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Geez people! Watch races on Flo as replays and fast forward through things you don't want to see. FLO GETS THESE RACES ON VERY QUICKLY AFTER THE LIVE EVENTS END.
    I do that often. That said, Flo's ff button is not user friendly.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I do that often. That said, Flo's ff button is not user friendly.
    I find it much easier to watch on a laptop, and use the mouse as a fast forward button.

For the record, I wish Flo would not put a pic of the winner on the replay; if I know who won, I will not watch the replay.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    I find it much easier to watch on a laptop, and use the mouse as a fast forward button.

For the record, I wish Flo would not put a pic of the winner on the replay; if I know who won, I will not watch the replay.
    NOTHING ticks me off more than those thumbnails of the winners. I try to avert my eyes, but it's really tough to do and most times I fail. I'd give second most annoying thing to the volume on the commercials on DoD. Blasting volumes are not going to make me sit through a commercial and only makes me angry towards the advertiser.