Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce > O'Neil

Default Pierce > O'Neil

I've bashed Pierce a plenty in the past, but this season particularly it seems he's cleaned up his act. He's consistently faster at a more diverse range of tracks, manages to get around the top without blowing it too often, has even won an Eldora 100 lapper at one time. His 2 LOLM wins in 7 feature starts gives him a 29% win ratio vs. Hudsons 4 wins in 35 starts ratio of 15%. Bobby can pass cars and get to the front regardless of where he starts in the field and O'Neil pretty much needs to be in the first few rows and/or jump starts to get anywhere. All hail the greatest young driver of his generation.

Not to mention the fact that he has 41 top 5's to go along with the wins .And it is great that he does what it is he does with raising money for cancer .

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    All hail the greatest young driver of his generation.
    Just for conversations sake.

I haven’t a clue how old Bobby is --- but by most sports standards of being age/young, (ie; rookie) young Bobby isn’t young anymore if using most sports standards, when comparing races started in this case or games played in other sports. In this case he’d probably be a Veteran status driver considering races started going back to when he was a teen.

Any thoughts?

I would still consider Bobby a young driver but, the experience of a veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I would still consider Bobby a young driver but, the experience of a veteran.
    lmao, he's still throwing cheerios from his high chair compared to a dlm vet!

I've bashed Pierce a plenty in the past, but this season particularly it seems he's cleaned up his act. He's consistently faster at a more diverse range of tracks, manages to get around the top without blowing it too often, has even won an Eldora 100 lapper at one time. His 2 LOLM wins in 7 feature starts gives him a 29% win ratio vs. Hudsons 4 wins in 35 starts ratio of 15%. Bobby can pass cars and get to the front regardless of where he starts in the field and O'Neil pretty much needs to be in the first few rows and/or jump starts to get anywhere. All hail the greatest young driver of his generation.

Who is O'Neil?

Why cant people spell his name right?

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Who is O'Neil?

Why cant people spell his name right?
    Becauze people iz dum.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Who is O'Neil?Why cant people spell his name right?
    from the guy who says "cant"He's overrated and underperforming in that car.

from the guy who says "cant"He's overrated and underperforming in that car.
    He supposed to win every fn race?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    He supposed to win every fn race?
    More than one a month.

More than one a month.
    You know you’re 2 for 2. Every time you do this, he wins the next big race. We’ll see how good you are..

It sounds like maybe young Bob is starting to slip a little because he has had 4 second place finishes in a row in the feature events he has been in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    It sounds like maybe young Bob is starting to slip a little because he has had 4 second place finishes in a row in the feature events he has been in ?
    don't you worry your pretty little head. he has the "experience of a veteran". he'll be back in p1 form before ya know it! lolsdm.........

Wonder if anyone heard what the Drivers said about the Huset race? That was some slug fest, man against track, man against machine. As for Bobby, there is not a better driver out there. As for JD, there is not a better driver out there. As for Ricky, there is not a better driver out there.

See where this is going? You got Shepp, O'Neal, Overton, Marler. Try separating the talent of these guys? There are even some more. Give them a car that can win and they will get it done.

O'NEAL.....not O'NEIL

Sheperd or Oneel, who is doing better with their new circumstances so far this year ?

Ricky Thor JR

"You know you’re 2 for 2. Every time you do this, he wins the next big race. We’ll see how good you are.."Well, it's been about a month. He's due for a win. As soon as he starts on the front row and doesn't have to pass anyone, I'm sure he'll get the W.

Hmmmm... I was at Volusia, and saw Hudson win, after starting 22nd.

Front row, huh??

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Hmmmm... I was at Volusia, and saw Hudson win, after starting 22nd.

Front row, huh??
    You beat me to it. 10 wins on the year, half the season left. Been the third best car this season. Kid isn't even in his prime yet.