Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BBQ. I think Obama had to be in on some of this. He should also be investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    And none of them were written by you personally --- thus you plagiarized what you posted.
    I don't care if I plagiarize or not. My post are about facts. If I want to copy and paste I will. There is nothing saying I can't.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

What a brilliant move by Jack Smith by bring the mar-a-Lago case first. The conman took the bait and started threatening Jack Smith and the government. Trump is a national security risk. Now it gives Jack Smith the right to lock the conman up. By locking the conman up, he will not try to stall the process.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss you build such a case against Trump. Too bad none of it amount to a hill of beans. I for one am disturbed about those that were disloyal to Trump just for their own gains. Yes, most of these people go which way the wind blows for their own gains.

Trump is not guilty of ANY of these crimes. In fact these crimes are all fabrcated lies. So people like you can keep on being stoked and in support. Of the Marxist/Dem party that is.

Talk about taking GULLIBLE FOOL to a new level, you sure have!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What a brilliant move by Jack Smith by bring the mar-a-Lago case first. The conman took the bait and started threatening Jack Smith and the government. Trump is a national security risk. Now it gives Jack Smith the right to lock the conman up. By locking the conman up, he will not try to stall the process.
    You want an innocent man locked up?? Talk about partisan propaganda driven hate, you live on it!!

Jack Smith is a political hit man hack. A real scum bag. You know, the kind of people you like!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-28-2023 at 01:35 PM.

Question

Why do you feel the need to adore SCUMBAGS like Jack Smith ? ? That is truly UNAMERICAN ! !

Buford for no justice, please explain to me. How is it wrong that the Biden crime family can receive 15 million dollars and that's illegal, but the Trump crime family can receive 2 BILLION dollars and that legal?

I don't care if I plagiarize or not. My post are about facts. If I want to copy and paste I will. There is nothing saying I can't.
    Or said in Union terms --- I lie and cheat, I have no morals or ethics, its what they taught me at my Union job, and hey, its right out of the Union handbook so its got to be OK.

Buford for no justice, please explain to me. How is it wrong that the Biden crime family can receive 15 million dollars and that's illegal, but the Trump crime family can receive 2 BILLION dollars and that legal?
    Probably because he did it legit, not by being a treasonous sellout to other nations. Also why did Joe get to decide who governs and who gets fired in a European nation. Why do the Bidens get billions and the Chinese Communist party reaps info and benefits from the US????

Trump made his billions for real, not like Joe who never worked a real job in his life, he's nothing but a puppet now.

And none of them were written by you personally --- thus you plagiarized what you posted.
    Sad that this even needs an explanation to a person old enough to be retired like SS….either speaks to his education or his sociopathic tendencies to rationalize his thoughts to make sense to himself.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    “I don’t care if I plagerize( aka known as stealing) and get caught or not “…..”if I want to show everyone how childish I can be and to what lengths I will go to get attention I will”

Next time you read to your grandkids read them this……they will be proud?

2 “you daddy’s “was the bet, you in?

Or said in Union terms --- I lie and cheat, I have no morals or ethics, its what they taught me at my Union job, and hey, its right out of the Union handbook so its got to be OK.
    You said it much better than I ever could……

Aaaand……..he gone.

This post is about Biden not me. LOL Lurker/BBQ glad to see I'm still in your little pea brain. You were always on my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7f189Z0v0Y

From Wiki
    Plagiarism can also result in legal action being taken against against the plagiarist resulting in fines as high as $50,000 and a jail sentence of up to one year.
    From FindLaw - https://www.findlaw.com/legalblogs/l...-consequences/
    Here are five potential legal consequences of plagiarism:

Payment of royalties. If your work is found to be an unattributed copy of someone else's you may be forced to repay profits earned on the work to the original owner. Australian band Men at Work were ordered to pay royalties to a publishing company after a judge found they lifted a portion of an Australian school teacher's song in their 1979 hit "Down Under."

Costly court battles to clear your name. A woman who claims she was falsely accused of plagiarism while attending Harvard Law was forced to sue the school to clear her name. Megon Walker's lawsuit against the school claimed that plagiarism charge -- which she alleges was caused when the school law journal published an unfinished draft of an article -- caused her to lose out on a $160,000/year job offer.

Court sanctions. Even attorneys have been caught plagiarizing. Stephanie Ovadia, who represented Lindsay Lohan in multiple civil lawsuits, was sanctioned $750 by a U.S. District Court judge for plagiarizing the contents of her legal briefs.

Eye-popping copyright lawsuits. When plagiarism charges are levied at well-known authors or individuals, the dollar amounts involved can be staggering. In 2011, Oprah Winfrey was hit with a $100 million lawsuit after an author alleged that Winfrey failed to acknowledge that she used the author's pamphlet on an episode of her show. That suit pales in comparison to a 2009 lawsuit against the author and publisher of the Harry Potter series of books. Potential damages in that case were estimated to be in the $1 billion range.

Possible jail time. Plagiarism is typically a civil matter, but in certain cases it can be part of criminal fraud charges. A man who faked his way into Harvard with fake test scores and scored scholarships and awards by plagiarizing essays was jailed for two years after violating probation terms barring him from holding himself out as a Harvard graduate.
    What Are The Consequences Of Plagiarism - https://www.quetext.com/blog/consequences-of-plagiarism
    Legal Consequences Of Plagiarism

Plagiarism itself is not illegal in the United States, but plagiarism can breach a contract or infringe on copyright, patent, and trademark protections. These types of plagiarism can cause the original author or their estate to bring a lawsuit against you.

People who steal others’ work in violation of the law can face fines between $1,000 and $250,000 and, in some cases, spend up to a year in jail.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...loom-srp.0.0l5 - What is the violation of plagiarism?

Copyright Infringement. Plagiarism is using someone else's work or ideas without giving proper credit. In other words, because you are not giving attribution to the owner of the original work or idea -- you are presenting the idea or thought as your own.

This post is about Biden not me. LOL Lurker/BBQ glad to see I'm still in your little pea brain. You were always on my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7f189Z0v0Y
    So if this thread is about Biden why on earth did you bring trump into it? Or can you not answer because it would that imply that trump is always on your mind?

Lurker/BBQ…lol, which one am I today?

In short ss12, you’re no more different than a common thief. But, hey, its what you learned in the Union.

This never gets old…….truth never does.

Mar-a- Lago Conman made the wrong move. He in check!! Jack Smith is playing him for the fool he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o65NO5-Dfec