Default McConnell not well.

https://youtu.be/CoTw84X5sMQ

I feel bad for this man, even though he has not done this nation a good job in office.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

He needs to retire. Go back to China with his wife for their remaining years.

Should have loaded him up and gone straight to the funeral home.

There's a lot to be negative on old Mitch for but there's a couple things I'll always be grateful for as it applies to his work in the Senate.

1) Mitch led the stand against Obama getting Merrick Garland onto the Supreme Court at the end of Obama's term in office. Imagine the horrible AG Garland on the Supreme Court.

2) Mitch got a whole lot of Trump's judicial appointments (for various federal courts) through their confirmation processes. This is one of the more over-looked but very important things that got done during the Trump admin.

On these things I'll give him props.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I think he’d be a great guy to sit by a fire , drink bourbon and bs……I haven’t always agreed with him but like his matter of factness.
    Ill bet a few snorts of brown water would loosen him up…..would love to hear his opinion of some of his colleagues over the years…..bet under all that he’s a funny bastard.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????