Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should be 5 of us (more tend to go when you ran well last time...). Hopefully you are coming to see us...

BBQ, I was halfway to the track and had to turn around (situation at work).... Was really looking forward to this event but was needed elsewhere, will be there for the Steel Block Bandits..

Those guys at lakeview pour their hearts and souls into it……considering what they just went through over last few weeks the place was sparkling.
    See you around somewhere for sure.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Ultimate has confirmed only 3 classes on opening night, the supers along with 602 late models and modifieds. That is great news.

So im guessing they are going to remove the asphalt over the winter as they already had a test session and theres no way they pulled it up already.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Has the dust situation gotten any better ? I was there back in the mid 90’s for the Hav A Tampa races.

Not really, it actually got worse after they paved the place (and then put the dirt back on top of the pavement). Southern red dirt is hard to keep the dust away, Carolina Speedway fights the same problem it seems. I know they are going to do quite a bit of work over the winter, maybe they will find something to help in that area as well.