Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    lots of people happy...some not so happy...haters gonna hate....now they stoop to attacking the announcer for liking him lol...pretty soon theyll start boycotting the stores he goes to
    Yep it's the world we live in today. I don't care if someone doesn't like a announcers or a certain announcer that's their right. I would wager to bet every announcer has their favorite driver or drivers because they are a fan just like us.

If this is the biggest thing we feel the need to bee-actch about this week, it was a good week.

ive also heard people complain that hes "acting excited" when there is little action on the track...isnt that what an annoucer is supposed to do? make it exciting?
    Yes he is. Don't get me wrong I understand what people are saying about Ruben and at times seem a little overboard but, he's come a long way from when he first started. Plus announcing is not an easy job. It sounds easy until you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    If this is the biggest thing we feel the need to bee-actch about this week, it was a good week.
    I call it a friendly conversation by race fans.

[QUOTE=kidrock;2466102]I call it a friendly conversation by race fans.[/QUOTE

some people on this board have forgotten what friendly conversation is...

[QUOTE=pierceFAN;2466118]
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I call it a friendly conversation by race fans.[/QUOTE

I can't disagree with this

I come to visit. I knew i would see a Bobby hate thread of some kind

Ricky Bobby, sometimes Bobby Ricky. LOL
    Both are the best drivers in dirt LM racing along with JD. You haters can hate all you want, it just shows ignorance. Enjoy watching these guys go at it and stop bitching.

If we could just get him to stop saying "hoosier to hoosier, who's your daddy?"

whos not been friendly here buddy? seems like a friendly bunch here to me... smile

y'all know about this new thing out, it's called the "mute button", anyone?

just trying to be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    there r those who just gotta bich. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I come to visit. I knew i would see a Bobby hate thread of some kind

Ricky Bobby, sometimes Bobby Ricky. LOL
    Both are the best drivers in dirt LM racing along with JD. You haters can hate all you want, it just shows ignorance. Enjoy watching these guys go at it and stop bitching.
    biching at others to stop biching lol. must be a Democrat thing? laugh again

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    biching at others to stop biching lol. must be a Democrat thing? laugh again
    people get tired of the constant sh!t you spew...you bring up bobby in most of your posts...its like thats all you come on here to do is to stir up (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) with his fans to the point youve run most of them off...big win after big win and not one post from his fans about it...even his world100 win there was like 1 or 2 posts about it...but according to you....his fans are constantly on here running their mouths when all i see is them defending against your stupid posts...this board would 100% be better off without you here...FACT! you bring nothing to the conversation except your hate for "his fans" who are guilty of rooting for their favorite driver...

maybe we need a new late model argument page , that way when a dispute breaks out , you just move it to that page , the mod would have to enforce it , but we would all go there to read it any way so none of what I said matters ....lol....carry on.....
    Last edited by fastford; 08-04-2023 at 06:16 PM.

people get tired of the constant sh!t you spew...you bring up bobby in most of your posts...its like thats all you come on here to do is to stir up (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) with his fans to the point youve run most of them off...big win after big win and not one post from his fans about it...even his world100 win there was like 1 or 2 posts about it...but according to you....his fans are constantly on here running their mouths when all i see is them defending against your stupid posts...this board would 100% be better off without you here...FACT! you bring nothing to the conversation except your hate for "his fans" who are guilty of rooting for their favorite driver...
    shut up, stupid! lmfao....