Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ruben loves Bobby

How much further could a announcer have his nose up a driver's a$$ than Rueben to Bobby. It's just sickening to listen too and making everything about points racing once Bobby got passed for the lead.

Ha ha ha ha so, now Bobby or a announcer can't say he's is points racing. I wonder is the pissy and being whiny you're talking about Sly

If one is trying to win a Championship you have to think about getting the best finish you can on any given night you race. Yes Bobby could have drove harder and possibly wrecked or jumped the cushion and get passed by several drivers. He said his car couldn't get through the turns like RTJ could so, he wasn't going to push the issue because of running for a points title. He said RTJ was better then him. When you run to win a Championship and leading the points you tend to take less chances but, the haters just have to find something to complain about you know the pissy whiny stuff that Sly is talking about lol............................................... ..........

^ you jump right on these bobby threads like a dejected girlfriend trying to be his #1 squeeze lmao.

It's pretty obvious that Ruben and Bobby have a bromance. If you can't tell it, you much watch the races on mute. It goes back way further than last night.

Who cares? Bobby has alot of fans and friends. A very likeable person. What does that have to do with racing? This is a race site. Lets talk about racing. This was one of the best sites on the web about racing back in the day. Till some low life dumb @&^%^rs came on and tried to change it. If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say nothing. I am glad you guys are not on the other site. Lets make this site great again?

Ruben has been unbearable for years, no need to nitpick the reasons why anymore.

Ruben is annoying as hell !!!! Half the things he talks about r wrong !!! lol

i bought the fast pass when it first started and when they got him the race had a wreck so hewalked up the the car on track and said it had (rear nose piece damage), that all it took forme. i wont buy another dirtvision race as long as he is the announcer.i just can not stand tolisten to him screaming

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    i bought the fast pass when it first started and when they got him the race had a wreck so hewalked up the the car on track and said it had (rear nose piece damage), that all it took forme. i wont buy another dirtvision race as long as he is the announcer.i just can not stand tolisten to him screaming
    ^ the local pub get busted up early tonight? > laugh

I,m no lover or hater of bobby , but from my observations of his driving , I think the points racing deal has helped him tremendously , especially with patients ....jmo

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I,m no lover or hater of bobby , but from my observations of his driving , I think the points racing deal has helped him tremendously , especially with patients ....jmo
    I would have to agree with your observation. When you points race you have a totally different mindset. It's taking what your car will give you on that night and not trying to get more out of the car then it has in it.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It's pretty obvious that Ruben and Bobby have a bromance. If you can't tell it, you much watch the races on mute. It goes back way further than last night.
    It's pretty sad, but that is what DLMR "journalism" has become. Try to pry Suave's mouth from around Erb's genitals. It would be tougher than pulling the sword from the stone. Same with Ruben and Bobby. It's gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    It's pretty sad, but that is what DLMR "journalism" has become. Try to pry Suave's mouth from around Erb's genitals. It would be tougher than pulling the sword from the stone. Same with Ruben and Bobby. It's gross.
    Don't forget to add Essex and Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Don't forget to add Essex and Hudson
    Ding ding ding.
    Winner Winner, chicken dinner.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Exactly and that was the point of this post.

Ruben has to be pretty happy this morning his driver won last night lol............................................... .

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Ruben has to be pretty happy this morning his driver won last night lol............................................... .
    lots of people happy...some not so happy...haters gonna hate....now they stoop to attacking the announcer for liking him lol...pretty soon theyll start boycotting the stores he goes to

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    lots of people happy...some not so happy...haters gonna hate....now they stoop to attacking the announcer for liking him lol...pretty soon theyll start boycotting the stores he goes to
    Yes the haters are going to hate. Yeah so Ruben likes Bobby. I didn't know announcer were not suppose to like drivers. That's a new one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes the haters are going to hate. Yeah so Ruben likes Bobby. I didn't know announcer were not suppose to like drivers. That's a new one for me.
    ive also heard people complain that hes "acting excited" when there is little action on the track...isnt that what an annoucer is supposed to do? make it exciting?

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    All of us out here aren’t democrats……boycott, lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????