Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpsters.

Default Trumpsters.

I would just like to thank all of you top Trumpster who testified in the federal Grand Jury. Your testimony helped indict the conman for crimes he committed against, We the people. For all of you Trumpturds, here is the indictment so you all can read(?). Pages 33-37 You can read what the previous Vice President did or didn't do to save our democracy. VP Pence knew from the get-go that it was all lies. You can also see where the VP's chief of staff called the secret service for, he feared that the VP life was in jeopardy thanks to the President of the United States of America.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...on-case-2023-7
    Last edited by ss12; 08-02-2023 at 08:16 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss you will answer some day for your ignorance of the truth and supporting evil and evil causes....

That article is nothing more than a hit piece full of lies and Pence is a total deep state sell out who lies with his hand on the Bible.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Hey ss? Isn't it time to start refocusing your attention to the real issues? The ones you don't seem to want Trump to fix....

From President Trump

“THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH SUPPORT ON ANYTHING BEFORE,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform hours after being indicted for his efforts to fight back against the results of the 2020 presidential election.

In an all-uppercase message, he declared the indictment has “awoken the world” to the faults and failures of the Biden administration.

“THIS UNPRECEDENTED INDICTMENT OF A FORMER (HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL!) PRESIDENT, & THE LEADING CANDIDATE, BY FAR, IN BOTH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THE 2024 GENERAL ELECTION, HAS AWOKEN THE WORLD TO THE CORRUPTION, SCANDAL, & FAILURE THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN THE UNITED STATES FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS,” he wrote.

“AMERICA IS A NATION IN DECLINE, BUT WE WILL MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN, GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    ss you will answer some day for your ignorance of the truth and supporting evil and evil causes....

That article is nothing more than a hit piece full of lies and Pence is a total deep state sell out who lies with his hand on the Bible.
    Is that why Trump told Pence "You are too honest"?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Have you heard of being facetious or sarcastic???

You really do believe these people don't you??? No way it's political and dishonest right?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-02-2023 at 01:07 PM.

ss the nation is being destroyed and any citizen not supporting the dictators is now under open threat.

And you are only focused on Trump, that's insane!!!

You support these madmen and in the end they will come down on you just like everyone else.

Biden is trying to sign our nation away to the authority of the WEF and WHO and these organizations will control our healthcare and every aspect of our controlled lives. Wake up start support people that are trying to restore our freedoms.. TRUMP.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-02-2023 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Is that why Trump told Pence "You are too honest"?
    Alright homie…..last offer. Trump does zero time as a result of joke smith’s investigation , 2 “ you daddy’s “ is the bet.

You seem to be pretty sure here…. Take the bet.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And CW, I’m not convinced Trump is the answer but probably the best choice available….to be honest I don’t think any of them are …..but one thing I’m 100% convinced of now that more facts are coming up about the liedens.

The democrat (anybody but trump )farce experiment is not the answer.

show ole BBQ you aint skeered , take that bet.....h3ll , I will through in a life size fat head of jacker smith .....lol...

BBQ Posted: .but one thing I’m 100% convinced of now that more facts are coming up about the liedens.

The Hunter Biden's lab top is nothing but a republican debacle. I told you 6 months ago all Hunter was going to get charged with was Tax evasion and a gun charge. As far as President Biden taking bribes you know that's BS. Politicians do not take bribes, they only accept campaign contributions.

I said nothing about Hunter or his laptop……..and for the record you brought up bribes, nobody else.

Neither of those are the reason the “ experiment” at the Whitehouse isn’t the answer…look around, you want your grandkids to swim up this stream?

You hate trump ….got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I said nothing about Hunter or his laptop……..and for the record you brought up bribes, nobody else.
    Exactly!!! And why I said the below in another thread.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that ss12 is arrogant, a liar and cheat, that has no morals or ethics, a thief, a hack, a fraud, and a troll with no credibility. Basically, ss12 is a piece of $hit just like a common criminal --- ever so like Donald Trump which he despises to no end. Hypocritical wouldn’t you say.
    And like the common criminal he is, ss12 was banned from this forum.

Lurker, if posting facts that you can't handle makes me a criminal, I keep posting the facts. Instead of trying to discredit me why don't you try to discredit my facts? Oh, wait you can't because they are actual facts. I copy and paste the fact for all of you to see. Have a good day!!
    Last edited by ss12; 08-03-2023 at 07:51 AM.

Posting facts, lol…… you mean like the true reason you were banned? Oh, wait….

And btw, most of us are reading,watching,talking and keeping up….your cut and pastes are like those ads and clutter that come in my American Express bill trying to sell me luggage or cool flashlights. Normally right into the burn barrel.

2 you daddy’s was the bet.

I was banned for you. The moderators banned me for I was giving facts that they didn't want you to read. They knew you gentleman were gullible and they wanted to keep you that way. - Conman 45

The last indictment was 45 pages long. 45 for 45

You just keep on bringing that hateful dishonest propaganda????? It's just fabricated lies mister.....

MSN News???? Oh yes, about as good as MSNBC!!!!! What a joke and sham to the nation's people.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-04-2023 at 12:39 PM.

BBQ Trump did great the first term and does intend to destroy the deep state. He like nobody else keeps making this clear. The RINO's are so sold out and afraid of him that they would actually have Biden win and the nation go full Marxist.

Trump and the majority now know this and anyone else just doesnt have the backing to get what Trump can accomplish.

The left may have to let him win and try to take congress by voter fraud and continue to impeach and indict him while in office though. But nobody else will win the election other than Trump because the voter fraud will defeat them all.

Trump got more votes in 2020 than any president got by far. He won 83% of all the counties in the United States. Yet the big blue cities poured in illegal votes by the millions and stole the election.

Really? Imagime winning 83% of the nations counties votes and LOSING???? Something is very wrong with that.

There will always be a Biden in the near future even if they have to us fake Bidens!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-03-2023 at 02:46 PM.