Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpsters.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I was banned for you. The moderators banned me for I was giving facts that they didn't want you to read. They knew you gentleman were gullible and they wanted to keep you that way. - Conman 45

The last indictment was 45 pages long. 45 for 45
    I knew you’d finally get around to lying about why you got banned……actually one of them does know me I believe( if the rumors are true) and knows me pretty well. I’m a lot of things but gullible isn’t one of them.

Ironically 45 (thousand)is about the same number of employees yellow trucking had in their heyday until the crooked teamsters got ahold of their inept management…..pretty ironic huh?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    BBQ Trump did great the first term and does intend to destroy the deep state. He like nobody else keeps making this clear. The RINO's are so sold out and afraid of him that they would actually have Biden win and the nation go full Marxist.

Trump and the majority now know this and anyone else just doesnt have the backing to get what Trump can accomplish.

The left may have to let him win and try to take congress by voter fraud and continue to impeach and indict him while in office though. But nobody else will win the election other than Trump because the voter fraud will defeat them all.

Trump got more votes in 2020 than any president got by far. He won 83% of all the counties in the United States. Yet the big blue cities poured in illegal votes by the millions and stole the election.

Really? Imagime winning 83% of the nations counties votes and LOSING???? Something is very wrong with that.

There will always be a Biden in the near future even if they have to us fake Bidens!!!
    Cw , I’m living in America also….I know what Trump did while in office and while not a fan of the childish tweeting etc was a big fan of our countries position of strength under his leadership. I don’t think he is the only candidate out there right now that can get us there again but right now he is the best option available imo.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ posted: Ironically 45 (thousand)is about the same number of employees yellow trucking had in their heyday until the crooked teamsters got ahold of their inept management…..pretty ironic huh?

We all know what ever business Disgrace 45 get involves in it fails. Yellow is no different, Disgrace 45 gave the company 700 million dollars during covid. What happen to the company after disgrace 45 got involved? It failed. Pretty Ironic HUH?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You do have a point there…..but wasn’t it the union’s responsibility to make sure it’s members benefited from some of the said influx of cash from the government?

Lurker, if posting facts that you can't handle makes me a criminal, I keep posting the facts. Instead of trying to discredit me why don't you try to discredit my facts? Oh, wait you can't because they are actual facts. I copy and paste the fact for all of you to see. Have a good day!!
    Posting facts about Trump doesn’t make you a criminal. And I don’t discredit (or try to) most of your facts because I have a tendency to agree with what’s posted. That is very common knowledge that I’ve told you many times before, that you try to spin differently. Making it about you. (ie; arrogant)

That said, its not sourcing your FACTS and crediting them to the rightful writer, among many-many other things that make you --- arrogant, a liar and cheat, that has no morals or ethics, a thief, a hack, a fraud, and a troll with no credibility.

Just a few cases in point --- 1) (i.e.; lying) trying to get everyone to believe that Barbecueboy and I are one in the same, which we are not. 2) (i.e.; stealing) plagiarizing your facts from the rightful writer, and 3) (i.e.; no morals) thinking its OK to do said thievery. Let me know if you need more examples.

Wait, we aren’t the same person just talking to ourselves?? Well Dam…….and all this time SS had me convinced that you were my smart alter ego?

BBQ/Lurker, you will never convince me that you are 2 different posters.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

BBQ/Lurker, you will never convince me that you are 2 different posters.
    Speaks more to your own mind demons than it does to reality……but, considering most of your commentary here I’m not surprised you make that statement.

Silver lining here is that at least you didn’t steal it and it’s your own original thought….clap,clap,clap,clap,clap.

Do you think Disgrace45 is finally realizing he's screwed? Running out of money, Asking the other republican's presidential candidates to drop out so he can have all of the donations, asking for supporters to show up at indictments and nobody shows up, last indictment nobody shows up with him, no family at all or his posse, nobody wants near the disgrace man, asked congress to intervene with Jan 6 investigation, Congress doesn't intervene, now asking the supreme court to intervene. Everybody in his administration is flipping on him from the Vice President of the United States of America on down. Impeach Biden now!! LOL
    Last edited by ss12; 08-04-2023 at 02:18 PM.

Do you think Disgrace45 is finally realizing he's screwed? Running out of money, Asking the other republican's presidential candidates to drop out so he can have all of the donations, asking for supports to show up at indictments and nobody shows up, last indictment nobody shows up with him, no family at all or his posse, nobody wants near the disgrace man, asked congress to intervene with Jan 6 investigation, Congress doesn't intervene, now asking the supreme court to intervene. Everybody in his administration is flipping on him from the Vice President of the United States of America on down. Impeach Biden now!! LOL
    Potato,7/16 socket,Taco Bell mild sauce and a pit maneuver………there you go, jibberish answers to your same jibberish duck,dodge and divert question you just asked.

And since you brought it up…..mork from ork,Metallica “ garage days revisited and Kentucky blue grass are the answers to your next stupid random irrelevant to the conversation question you put up trying to duck ,dodge , divert and deny.

2 you daddy’s was the bet btw.

Do you think Disgrace45 is finally realizing he's screwed? Running out of money, Asking the other republican's presidential candidates to drop out so he can have all of the donations, asking for supporters to show up at indictments and nobody shows up, last indictment nobody shows up with him, no family at all or his posse, nobody wants near the disgrace man, asked congress to intervene with Jan 6 investigation, Congress doesn't intervene, now asking the supreme court to intervene. Everybody in his administration is flipping on him from the Vice President of the United States of America on down. Impeach Biden now!! LOL
    You crack me up with these silly absurb talking points. Even more so with your total cluelessness!!!

Disgrace45 hahahaahahaa That's just nonsense and the farthest from the truth.

Oh my, Pence called Trump a bad man, oh I'm just really impressed. hahahhahahaa

And what is Pence in reality. Caeser's Brutus and an evil self adoring real bad man
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

At it again --- ss12 being deceptive about Trump.

Disgrace 45 gave the company 700 million dollars during covid.
    Trump personally gave Yellow $700 million? Out of his own pocket? Or the Government gave Yellow $700 million along with the rest of the Cares Act recipients that received $783 billion?

It was the Government, not Trump personally. So stop being so devious.

https://projects.propublica.org/coronavirus/bailouts/

https://covidbailouttracker.com/

This content is available for republishing

We ask that you credit our newsroom at the top with a line that says, “This article was originally published by the Center for Public Integrity, a nonprofit investigative news organization based in Washington, D.C.” and link to our homepage. Photo rights not included.
    "These companies took $1.8 billion in federal aid to save jobs. They laid off 90,000 workers anyway." - https://publicintegrity.org/inequali...orkers-anyway/

The house republicans (MAGA or rino whatever you want to call them) smoking gun on Biden. Another flop.

Devon Archer testified that Joe Biden never discussed business with Hunter, or any of his business partners, and never received any money or altered US policy in any way.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/dev...cript-released

Complete transcript at the bottom of page if you care to read it.

Devon Archer
    Hunter Biden business associate testifies he has no knowledge of wrongdoing by Joe Biden - https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...33.YwjTWyomlSs

Well of course that’s what a “Business Associate” is going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Wait, we aren’t the same person just talking to ourselves?? Well Dam…….and all this time SS had me convinced that you were my smart alter ego?
    So what I want to know is --- who is the “Real” same person poster? You or me?

sounds like SS and ole jacker smither got the king right where they want him....lol....but like king trump said , one more indictment and he has the nomination covered , and whats wild is he is probably right ....

After posts #33 and 34, it was all deflection, then poooooooof, he was gone.

Disgrace 45 violates pre-trial release.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4c073036a&ei=8
    Last edited by ss12; 08-04-2023 at 10:32 PM.