Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: smooth operator

I wonder if Overton decided to follow a series full time has stretched things a little for his team. He seemed to run better when he was picking his spots.

I guess the good news for him is the two huge races coming up at Eldora.

JD has been great at Eldora but his cars have had trouble staying up on the lead in longer races. His Eldora race was aided by the track locking down for about the last 70 laps. Should be interesting to see how these two do next month with neither of them running at their peak of the last couple years

Consistency is a worthy adversary.

i saw in a post that rtj said "when i get a little more experience its gona be lights out for everyone barring a mechanical failure, i can see him winning nearly every race rest of year

Pierce moved to the #1 spot today, in Dirt on Dirt’s latest Top 25 rankings.

Oh man, dam! Dod said he's #1. Sht! Well if dod says he is then it's gospel .

TerryM you just drove a dagger through Sly's heart with that post. Thankfully he's going to make it but, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that was close lol............................................... ...........

You have to admit team Pierce has that car rolling along pretty good and Bobby doing his part to park it in victory lane.

rtj will win this weekend EASILY

[QUOTE=kidrock;2466448]TerryM you just drove a dagger through Sly's heart with that post. Thankfully he's going to make it but, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that was close lol............................................... ......[/and QUOTE]

Kidmind, that purple dinosaur show you adimitly watch has proven that the phrase " you're imagination can take you anywhere" to be true........

Laugh!

Anyway, dod putting dirty bobby at the top only confirms, again, as so many times in the past, how inaccurate and bias they can be lol. Y'all are so gullible it's cute lolsm.

He can be number one at this point, but the smooth operator label, really??
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-11-2023 at 03:52 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

[QUOTE=SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS;2466460]
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    TerryM you just drove a dagger through Sly's heart with that post. Thankfully he's going to make it but, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that was close lol............................................... ......[/and QUOTE]

Kidmind, that purple dinosaur show you adimitly watch has proven that the phrase " you're imagination can take you anywhere" to be true........

Laugh!
    If you say so, sly

Right now the horn camp has 2 young chargers. Rocket has Hudson, it will be fun to watch the remainder of the year.

The red horn strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Anyway, dod putting dirty bobby at the top only confirms, again, as so many times in the past, how inaccurate and bias they can be lol. Y'all are so gullible it's cute lolsm.
    Ya. 14 of 15 straight races with a 1st or 2nd. One 10th in a prelim feature. Nope not good enough. Seriously STFU!
    Last edited by GottaGoFast; 08-11-2023 at 03:16 PM.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Thornton's last 15 races: 17th, 3rd, 20th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 3rd, 1st, 3rd, 3rd. Pierce's last 15: 1st, 1st, 1st, 10th, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 1st, 1st. Pierce 8 wins. Thornton 4 wins. It is very clear you have zero working brain cells. Do us all a favor and just STFU!
    Last edited by GottaGoFast; 08-11-2023 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Ya. 14 of 15 straight races with a 1st or 2nd. One 10th in a prelim feature. Nope not good enough. Seriously STFU!
    Lol, ok missy, that time of month I see. Sorry you got upset with me hun. You have a nice day young lady.

Thornton's last 15 races: 17th, 3rd, 20th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 3rd, 1st, 3rd, 3rd. Pierce's last 15: 1st, 1st, 1st, 10th, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 1st, 1st. Pierce 8 wins. Thornton 4 wins. It is very clear you have zero working brain cells. Do us all a favor and just STFU!
    I love you too sweety. Lmao.

All upset on her computer today. Must suck being like that...

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    I love you too sweety. Lmao.All upset on her computer today. Must suck being like that...
    Gotta hate when all those facts just keep punching you right in the mouth time and time again!

Gotta hate when all those facts just keep punching you right in the mouth time and time again!
    Oh just stfu! Laugh

and the beat goes on, 10k in last 2 days