Default When did Mastersbilt and Beeman part ways?

Seen Beeman has a rocket with adam stricker driving. Is Masters house car pretty much done now? There are several good drivers that would be good fit in that car in some of the regional stuff around the Indiana/Ohio/KY/Illinois area.

It's a house car as long as you bring the big bucks. Between Mastersbuilt and BWRC let's count all the drivers that have been thru that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    Seen Beeman has a rocket with adam stricker driving. Is Masters house car pretty much done now? There are several good drivers that would be good fit in that car in some of the regional stuff around the Indiana/Ohio/KY/Illinois area.
    When Beeman and the driver left, I'd say that's the end of it, at least for now. I don't see how Tader couldn't be pretty upset.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    It's a house car as long as you bring the big bucks. Between Mastersbuilt and BWRC let's count all the drivers that have been thru that deal.
    Adam didn't bring much money with him when he got the cal to drive this car.

Tader was in Michigan with Eric Spangler over the weekend at the Woodtic race. McCarters mastersbilt in Tennessee still has Beeman lumber on it. Stricker to my knowledge has only run the Rocket 1 time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Tader was in Michigan with Eric Spangler over the weekend at the Woodtic race. McCarters mastersbilt in Tennessee still has Beeman lumber on it. Stricker to my knowledge has only run the Rocket 1 time.
    It's been to brushcreek, moler, and atomic at a minimum.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Why bring BWRC into this discussion? Seems irrelevant to me...
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Every View Post
    Why bring BWRC into this discussion? Seems irrelevant to me...
    Because the "house" cars for both of said manufacturers for the last several years have been more about who shows up with the biggest pile of cash and less about the talent or actual ability to help propel the manufacturer back to the highest level. But through all of it on the mb side Beeman has always been on the car.