Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Federalist Society

Can the Charles Koch's Federalist Society Keep Disgrace 45 off of the presidential ballot? Disgrace 45 can go to the supreme court for a decision. Oh, wait Koch has already stacked the supreme court with his Federalist society judges.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ca665d98&ei=30

Thanks Lurker for the article.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Can the Charles Koch's Federalist Society Keep Disgrace 45 off of the presidential ballot? Disgrace 45 can go to the supreme court for a decision. Oh, wait Koch has already stacked the supreme court with his Federalist society judges. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ca665d98&ei=30Thanks Lurker for the article.
    All of this makes it look like you may or may not be " FRUITCAKE NUTTY " ? ?

Can the Charles Koch's Federalist Society Keep Disgrace 45 off of the presidential ballot? Disgrace 45 can go to the supreme court for a decision. Oh, wait Koch has already stacked the supreme court with his Federalist society judges.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ca665d98&ei=30

Thanks Lurker for the article.
    You’re welcome………whoops.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

That's okay personality one. Thanks for letting us know what personality we are talking to at different times of the day.
    Last edited by ss12; 08-11-2023 at 12:41 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And Kavanaugh says..........hold my beer!

Disgrace 46, is the real topic!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I never really grasp the Federalist Society thing. Someone want to take a stab in layman’s English what its all about. The short version.

Going to the Truck race at IRP, will see you guys later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5yptTPa7sg

Since some of the republican party won't go after Disgrace 45, the federalist society is going after Disgrace 45. And they have the supreme court on their side. Makes me wonder if Judge Thomas isn't playing their game with them.

Disgrace 45 might want to start backing a candidate that will pardon him.
    Last edited by ss12; 08-12-2023 at 08:13 AM.

If any one cares, the truck race from IRP was absolutely great.

Disgrace 45 might want to start backing a candidate that will pardon him.
    I’ve been thinking the same thing if he by chance is convicted.

That's okay personality one. Thanks for letting us know what personality we are talking to at different times of the day.
    No problem, glad to assist in your delusion……I think I enjoyed a truck race last night but need to check with my alter ego first…..will get back to you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think I enjoyed a truck race last night but need to check with my alter ego first…..will get back to you on that.
    You had an absolute blast at the NASCAR Truck race at IRP last night. It was all on a last minute whim you went. You had great reserve seats, two rows from the top, left of the flag stand. And you never sat in them. On a whim as we walked in we noticed people standing at the fence where the turn three grandstands once were. So instead of going to your seat, you watched from turn three and four hill side, just a few feet from the track. The view was incredible, one that I’ve never witnessed at IRP before. Stood the whole 200 laps and didn’t mind it at all, mostly because of the experience of being so close, and watching the Trucks wiggle through traffic, and running just feet off of the wall. Like I said, you had a blast.

The weird part about it all, you made great time driving to IRP from out east. And I made even better time driving to IRP. I think I did see your car in the parking lot in the sea of 1000’s of cars. Other weird part, kidrock was with us and he had a great time too.

Also, you ate at white castles on the road trip down to Indy, and waffle house on the road trip home to Ft. Wayne. Or wherever you live out East by a beach.

Dam right I did……bbq/lurker…..win/win lol

Oh’ ya, it gave you a new appreciation for NASCAR Trucks on a short 5/8th mile track. They can keep the rest of the series unless they raced on short flatter tracks like IRP.

Did I say kidrock was with us too? I think he is really ss12’s alter ego because kidrock was such a nice guy and never once talked about Trump or politics.

kidrock/ss12 --- win/win --- lmao

The trucks race great at Darlington too….I’m glad we had a great time in Indy.

If SS realized I prefer Krystal over White Castle he would probably faint,,lol….complete with extra onions and cheese.

Never had a Krystal’s slider before. Must be a regional restaurant.

Darlington. Noted for next Truck race.

I’ve never had a White Castle from a WC restaurant, only from the freezer from the grocery.

Krystal seems very similar, and although not near as good as they were back in the 70s/80s when we used to buy them by the bagful I still pull into one when I see it traveling.

BBQ Frozen from the store White Castles are no way near as good as fresh WC at White Castle. In fact they are ruined after frozen.

White Castles and Krystals were at one time drooling delicous!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-15-2023 at 07:16 AM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!