Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: north/south

Default north/south

my pick is mcdowell, he is really good at 100 lappers

I'll be hootin and hollerin for that Josh Rice feller.
    8/13/16

The banner on the left says 1, 49, 32. That looks about right to me. It'll be hard to beat Hud from the front row. Anyone but "B-Main" Tyler Erb will be fine with me, but I don't think that's a concern tonight, or any night.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'll be hootin and hollerin for that Josh Rice feller.
    Yes I would like to see him win it as well. They might just burn the place down lol.....

wow, rtj goes backwards in heat and b main

Can Hudson close the deal and get the win ?

Bobby's pass for the lead was beautiful! That was sweet.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    Bobby's pass for the lead was beautiful! That was sweet.
    Ask Blackie he'll be on here voicing his displeasure after he geys his drunk on! Him and Litey are in basement drinking.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Pierce earned that win and was the fastest car. felt bad for t-macs late flat aftera good run up to 6th.

batesville is next weekend

according to thortons wife pierce wiped hm out

Not according to her husband. He said they never touched but, did Pierce push RTJ up the track sure he did. He's racing for 75,000 dollars. Pierce had the fastest car at the end of the race. Congrats to Pierce on the win.

Ferguson got what he deserved.
    Landrum is a idiot.
    Pierce drove Ricky the same way Ricky races others.
    Good race.
    8/13/16

How some of you praise his reckless conduct on the track, speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Ferguson got what he deserved.
    Landrum is a idiot.
    Pierce drove Ricky the same way Ricky races others.
    Good race.
    Landrum is my new hero.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    How some of you praise his reckless conduct on the track, speaks volumes.
    Is all you do all day is whine about Pierce. I like both RTJ and Pierce and thought they both put on a great show for the fans coming from 13th and 23rd respectively. There at the end of that race Rickey slid Pierce and then Pierce returned the favor. Like Rickey said it was the cleanest dirty slider but, they never touched and he would put that in the memory bank. So at some point it sounds like to me Rickey will race him like that and return the favor and at that point are you going to come on here and say Rickey is a dirty driver. I know I'm sure not. I'm going to say Bobby deserves that pay back. Pierce definitely had the falsest car at the end of that race. It sounds like some have become so soft when it comes to racing anymore.

They're not racing for 1,500 anymore now it's 75,000 and they do it for a living so, you might have to ruffle a few feathers along the way. Just as long as you except it when come back around to bit you. Great race and thanks to Bobby RTJ and the rest for putting on great show last night.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Is all you do all day is whine about Pierce. I like both RTJ and Pierce and thought they both put on a great show for the fans coming from 13th and 23rd respectively. There at the end of that race Rickey slid Pierce and then Pierce returned the favor. Like Rickey said it was the cleanest dirty slider but, they never touched and he would put that in the memory bank. So at some point it sounds like to me Rickey will race him like that and return the favor and at that point are you going to come on here and say Rickey is a dirty driver. I know I'm sure not. I'm going to say Bobby deserves that pay back. Pierce definitely had the falsest car at the end of that race. It sounds like some have become so soft when it comes to racing anymore.

They're not racing for 1,500 anymore now it's 75,000 and they do it for a living so, you might have to ruffle a few feathers along the way. Just as long as you except it when come back around to bit you. Great race and thanks to Bobby RTJ and the rest for putting on great show last night.

Excellent perspective 💯

Very entertaining…….some high level driving all through the field. Florence rocks
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post

Ruffeld feathers being the key words here. Lol...

Smh, It's just to dam easy.

Laughing........

"Very entertaining…….some high level driving all through the field. Florence rocks"

^you darn skippy mate!

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Excellent perspective 
    Whoa! An approval from russ! It's official kid, you're one of the bobby bunch elitist. L!!