Default Eldora Camping/stupid question

I’m wondering if there’s any place in the campgrounds that’s a non party section. Me and my dad have went for probably 16yrs but have never camped. I’m getting tired of driving 45min to the hotel between nights of the event but my dad really isn’t pumped about being around a buncha drunks. Is there anywhere on site that’s ‘family oriented’ or is that just totally out of the question?

It’s not really a party anymore and I don’t think there’s a family camping section. Just gotta hope you don’t get by one of the few that party anymore..

We camped in the village for a few years and moved up to the camping in the turn 1 south end campground, inside the gate, last year. Nice and quiet..no bonfires and have never had parties up there, if they do we don’t hear it. It’s a bit more expensive but we are happy we moved and really enjoy it over there.

We have camped in Lot 5 by Little E for years and never have had any issue. Once in a while someone will have a fire, but most in that area call it a night by 12 - 1 am.

Try Cottonwood Lakes Campground Versailles Oh. its 9 miles from the track,nice little place with hookups and nice showers and crappers.