Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    You don't have to apologize to me, kidmind. L!
    I hope you remember what you said here lol.....................................

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I hope you remember what you said here lol.....................................
    Hope you do as well. Lsm!!

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Did you get hacked? What does this have to do with anything?
    Sorry guys, had the wrong thread up, I had 4M open on both of my browsers.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

^^
    You did it again, C dub!
    I deleted it though.

What I intended to say is this track got new clay and they still have black ice and tire wear issues?

[QUOTE=SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS;2467073]Used to go to this race every year. Haven't been now in 6 years or more. Wasn't that way then.[/QUOT

64 cars past night the second highest car count in dirt late model racing this year only topped by the Dirt Late Model Dream at Eldora. Also, looks like a record crowd tonight

[QUOTE=slmcrewchief99;2466962]HH25 there won't be enough cars at Batesville to have 4 mini features. They will be VERY lucky to have 45 cars. I live 2hrs away and I ain't going. Gonna be in the upper 90's both days. The track will most likely be rubbered up by lap 60.
    Lucas Oil ruined this race. It used to be 20 lap heats and bmains. That really made for some great racing. Even helped the bmain cars get enough laps to move forward if you started in the back. Just not anything like it used to be.[/QUOT

64 cars last night
    Second most this season in dirt late model racing only behind the Dream at Eldora
    15 lap b-mains tonight
    Looks like it's going to a record crowd tonight and it's an hour before we start

[QUOTE=TowerView;2467103]
    Used to go to this race every year. Haven't been now in 6 years or more. Wasn't that way then.[/QUOT

64 cars past night the second highest car count in dirt late model racing this year only topped by the Dirt Late Model Dream at Eldora. Also, looks like a record crowd tonight
    The place is packed on Floracing. 👍
    Lol- one way to conserve tires is to keep Saran Wrap on.

Hope it's a good one. I never have made this race, my partner went once but a couldn't go.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Hope it's a good one. I never have made this race, my partner went once but a couldn't go.
    It’s usually a good show, the last time I was there Bloomquist and Ronnie Johnson were teammates. It’s been a while.

64 of the who's who in racing.🤣
    8/13/16

Been rough night so far. Lots of cars getting upside down. Even some Duke Boys action.

I said it would be racing in the rubber by lap 60. I missed that like the car count. Was rubbered up by lap 45.

Was thinking about asking about Team Zero Cars but they kinda answered it. Guess McDowell IS running an older chassis? Are Team Zero chassis still being built?

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    Was thinking about asking about Team Zero Cars but they kinda answered it. Guess McDowell IS running an older chassis? Are Team Zero chassis still being built?
    Bruce Nunnally (brucebuilt) can still build you a new zero car if wanted. Ive always been under the assumption Dale's car and Fergys cars were the older sweet/Bloomquist design.

Congrats to McDowell Racing. Looking forward to next week at Port Royal. See what Satterlee can do against the LOLMDS.

Definitely happy McDowell won. He's one of the good guys of the sport for sure. Bummer that the track rubbered up like it did, but still a good weekend overall.

Y'all can't recognize real rubber, that was wide, smooth, and reasonably racy. Three lanes of 'rubber' isn't a 'rubbered up one lane train race no passing POS'. Not a lot of passing in the top ten starters, but who wore out tires? Was it dusty? No. What are y'all bitching about? Sorta like Tony Stewart talking about 'road rage' earlier today. Talk about irony, musta been that corporate coprophagy.

^
    Like sittin on the shoulder of I74 watching the traffic go by.
    8/13/16

Max, The drivers even talked about it in their post race interviews about the track rubbering up. I will take the word on it.