Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I've never seen a "good" 100 lap dirt race. Been watching since mid-70's. NEVER!

How the fawk do you prep a track for 100 laps especially with modern cars? Nearly 1000HP with sticky tires and huge downforce. Every 100 lapper I've seen, one guy jumps out and leads, burns tires off, drops back. Next guy leads until their tires give up. Usually guy that rides 3rd-4th wins it. Tonight McDowell just pushed to the lead earlier than usual and schooled them.

LOVE seeing guys wrap that bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    I've never seen a "good" 100 lap dirt race. Been watching since mid-70's. NEVER.
    Then you've not been paying attention lol. I could name a sht load of them but anyway. I guess the 2006 World Hundred was a sleeper? Lolsm...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    RTJ had better be prepared well for this race because I think that young Huddy Onail is going to be tough to beat at this track ! !
    I reckon that I might have underestimated Huddy Onial ? ? I didn't think he would end up being just an " also ran " in this event . . .
    Last edited by Raceready; 08-20-2023 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I reckon that I might have underestimated Huddy Onial ? ? I didn't think he would end up being just an " also ran " in this event . . .
    It's O'nill ! Ain't you never listened to Ben Shelton?<