Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Disgrace 45 most corrupt presidential administration ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPDahT-XKJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht9JUHHXSl8&t=329s

How many defendants are going to play, "let's make a deal"
    Last edited by ss12; 08-15-2023 at 07:01 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Utter BS, ss you don't know the truth from the lies. In fact, you are a total fool.

That video is garbage as usual, nohting but lies and untruths. Meanwhile the Bidens and the real corrupt people of the far left Communists get a total pass from you.

If only you had a brain instead of a head of lettuce.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Meanwhile, Good day to all of you fine 4M people. But ss may your day be one of an actual awakening and enlightenment!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzNV6Kdrumc

Here is a former republican Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan of Georgia.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

PROPAGANDA ; Nothing more, nothing less ! !

The bet was two “ you daddy’s” sissy……put up or shut up will ya?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I do like the confidence the state shows, this is the one that will finally get him…..thank goodness they finally got something to stick. Right SS? 2 “ you daddy’s “ was the bet.

I'm just wondering here If Georgia carries through giving Disgrace 45 a mug shot, and one of his (Disgrace 45) presidential rivals post his mug shot in a commercial will that be election interference?

I’m just wondering if you’re so absolutely sure of your convictions that trump will be convicted why wont you solidify your convictions by taking the “2 you daddy” challenge?

You don’t have to pay a fee to play or clock in……there is no binding arbitration or threat of a strike and not paying off if I lose…and most of all you won’t lose any more money out of your double retirement shakedown, Joe has taken enough.

How bout it slim shady? Please stand up, please stand up.

I'm just wondering here If Georgia carries through giving Disgrace 45 a mug shot, and one of his (Disgrace 45) presidential rivals post his mug shot in a commercial will that be election interference?
    Your 45th president used Hillary stumbling and fumbling her way down the steps a lot……I don’t recall reading anything in the Jack smith dossiers stating he interfered by using the stumblewitch’s less than flattering photos…….I’d say the mugshot is fair game and by all means use it. And use it a lot.

10 bucks says Don lemon buys a blanket with that on it just so he can snuggle.

Here's what you can count on . Is the sales from the mug shot , bought all over this country .
    I bought a t-shirt this morning . SS is the most dumbest mouth on here . I am glad you are
    not in any position to effect any out come of anything . Your such an IDIOT to keep bad
    mouthing Trump and ignore the real problem in our Government , along with the corrupt
    law enforcement to ever go after a citizen to jail because of their beliefs . What a fool .

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Here's what you can count on . Is the sales from the mug shot , bought all over this country . I bought a t-shirt this morning . SS is the most dumbest mouth on here . I am glad you are not in any position to effect any out come of anything . Your such an IDIOT to keep bad mouthing Trump and ignore the real problem in our Government , along with the corrupt law enforcement to ever go after a citizen to jail because of their beliefs . What a fool .
    The jokes gonna be on him because the American people are so fed up with the Libs that a Republican is gonna be elected no matter what !

Alldirt, please wear your t-shirt proudly. I personally would be embarrassed to wear a t-shirt with a mug shot of a twice impeached, out on bond because of 4 indictments with 91 counts, an Insurrectionist, and a rapist on it. Just shows how small the republican party has become if this is the best candidate they can come up with. Cult45

Alldirt, just remember Its disgrace45 on people turning against him from the Vice president on down. They are not willing to do the time for the crimes that disgrace45 committed.

SMH......leave you guys for a few days, and the same ole fool,TDS, job buyer, lazy union worker is still amongst us! God help us!

BTW, I double down on bbq's bet!!!

Hey ss, Republican debate 11 million watchers, Tucker and Trump interview on X Twitter 255 million and counting!!!

Put that in your bagpipe and smoke it!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Hey ss, Republican debate 11 million watchers, Tucker and Trump interview on X Twitter 255 million and counting!!!Put that in your bagpipe and smoke it!!!!
    ^^^ I give this one a 2 thumbs up ! ! ^^^

I can picture a bagpipe with super silly taking big tokes!!!! hahahahaha

Then the whole thing goes up in a blaze!!!

ss Now your posting selfie morons getting paid to lie and trash Trump. You're now lower than a the bottom of a manure pile and have gone full idiot. SMH!!!

The SNAP people are about the only ones to give that trash a look!!

The song says it best……”if you’re 5 foot 3 and three hundred pounds my taxes out not to be paying for your bag of fudge rounds”.

Ss, Google that one and give it a listen……