Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Angry

blah, blah, blah

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, WTF ss12. What was the point in posting that YouTube link?

I turned it off less than two minutes in. I have no interest in whatever or wherever he was going with his speech. Now give me some good ol’ anti-Trump hate filled speech and I’m down with that. smh

Lurker another poster (that you know well) posted (post 20) some of the lyric of the song "Rich man north of Richmond". I was just letting you know what the song is really about. What a better way to let everybody know what the song is about than having the artist (Via video) explain what the song is about.
    Last edited by ss12; 08-28-2023 at 07:45 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You still grasping at straws to try and get a rise out of anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker another poster (that you know well) posted (post 20) some of the lyric of the song "Rich man north of Richmond". I was just letting you know what the song is really about. What a better way to let everybody know what the song is about than having the artist (Via video) explain what the song is about.
    I’m very familiar with what the artist means……if you read between the lines he’s throwing rocks at a bunch of “ established” euphemisms like welfare inequality, union corruption and political playthings.

It’s well done.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Alldirt, please wear your t-shirt proudly. I personally would be embarrassed to wear a t-shirt with a mug shot of a twice impeached, out on bond because of 4 indictments with 91 counts, an Insurrectionist, and a rapist on it. Just shows how small the republican party has become if this is the best candidate they can come up with. Cult45

Alldirt, just remember Its disgrace45 on people turning against him from the Vice president on down. They are not willing to do the time for the crimes that disgrace45 committed.
    There he goes again . I said that your are a idiot because of the hate for Trump , that you
    would ignor the real criminals . Does the law not mean anything to you that you would watch
    what happens when the dictators tell you what , and when you can do anything . By their law .
    I guess it would not as you are used to those so called secure unions that you like so much .

ss your perceived that video incorrectly. Over!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The song itself donkey kicks people like SS’s perceptions right in the throat……I mean dead bulls eye.

We are better as a society for hearing it.

I guess good old Merle was way ahead of his time with " OKIE from Muskogee " ? Probably be under fire by the Dirty Dems in todays times ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    ss your perceived that video incorrectly. Over!!!
    Please tell me how I perceive the song. Just to let you know I perceive the song as the artist explain what the song was about.

BBQ Did it? I'm not the one who is playing defense right now. Someone though the song meant something else until I played the video of the artist explaining what the song was really about.

The song is not in your perceptions favor……

ss Are you using that video as a slam on Trump. Jus wundrin!!!!

Of course that’s what he meant….Simple Simons have too much hate on the brain to see anything but their own selfish conclusions and thoughts.

Any normal person that actually listened to him and more importantly the words he sings could tell there was no ONE individual or party but that the whole dam thing is a dumpster fire…….instead of offering up something to put it out or get it contained people like SS and the like just sit around and roast marshmallows over said fire.
    Wish it wasn’t true…..but it is………..” OH IT IS”

NewsFlash!!!!! ss is not well. He has Dem-mentia!!!!

You spelled dumb-entia wrong….

How about, he has both? Dumb-Dem-mentia!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-01-2023 at 11:09 AM.

Brian Kemp, start at the 1:30 mark. Buford is Kemp a rino too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWut1p5b3Vo