Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default super disgrace 46

sleepy joe is so far out there now , he has no Idea how deranged he and his second woman are , if she is a woman , along with all his loyal followers . The ones really calling the shots , ie: obummer , the clintons and the rest of the swamp , are wanting trumps indictments handled by democrat's , all the while they want the real criminals , sleepy joe and his crack head son , to be given a pass by the same liberal dems for actually committing crimes against the american people , any won that cant see how the poorest man in congress is now one of the richest by being no more than the representative of the people is blind as a bat , COMEON MAN .........

As they say ------ juck boe fiden ! !

Super Disgrace ss!!!! hahahhha

Comparing Trump to Biden like is like a Lamborghini to a Yugo!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Super Disgrace ss!!!! hahahhhaComparing Trump to Biden like is like a Lamborghini to a Yugo!!!
    Or a Great Dane to a Wiener dog ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Or a Great Dane to a Wiener dog ? ?
    Poor ss, he just doesn't get it.

F JB

Everything that Donald said would happen with Biden in the White House has happened.

Donald managed to cut a middle east peace agreement that no other president has managed to do in the last 75+ years

Gas prices were the lowest they have been since the mid 1990’s. In my area I saw some prices under $1.80
    Look what happened when Joe got in those gas prices ballooned to $3.50+ in most every part of the country.

He!! I have a lot of democrats in my family that voted for Joe and are now singing a different tune and want the loony s.o.b. out of office asap. For christ sake the man can barely put a sentence together. He’s worse than Obama and I never thought I’d say that.

In now way do I think his own party would want him back in. The media will pander to the Democratic Party thought the next presidential election in late 2024 which is no surprise to me.

Long time standing democrats are blind by their own issues. The race baiting bs is the worst part of it all.

There is so much more to all of this it’s sad to see the lengths folks will go to to make one side look so bad and they are the ones who truly care about the country.

Just look and the immigrant problem in the major cities across the United States. All these big city democratic mayors are now whining about it.

Let’s face it Donald was right all out democrats all along.

A business man did better as P.O.T.U.S. then a career politician

I got an idea let’s challenge congress to keep the GPD under 3% or they all lose their jobs if it rises above that!

Years ago we had Wonder Woman.
    Now we have I wonder if it’s a woman.

There is so much more to add to this but there are just some of those nightlight issues in are nation right now.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

This is not the Biden administration. Biden is the useful idiot figurehead along with the useful idiot Harris. This is really the third term of Obama going on here. Why, of all the ex-presidents, did Obama keep a residence in DC? Yeah, they said it was because his daughter was still in school, but that was years ago. She's long been out of school. Barry stayed to help the left run the operation against Trump and now run this operation. Those holdover people from Obama's admin that now work in this admin are always visiting the old boss in DC. Why? To watch basketball on ESPN with Barry?

Amazing isn't it. A former community organizer who could barely rub two nickels together less than three decades ago is now worth hundreds of millions, has a mansion in DC, a mansion in Chicago, an ocean front mansion in Martha's Vineyard, and a Magnum PI style villa in Hawaii. All on a government salary!!!

American oligarch.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

You nailed it Morgs153.

And here ss12 thinks Trump (or his administration) is the criminal --- when in reality the REAL criminal(s) here is Obama and his cronies within his past administration.

Anyone with any intelligence, objectivity, and morals can see as plain as day who the good guy is and who the wicked and evil are. And the evil are Obummer, Biden and all of their supporters in government. The ignorant and foolish in society are awaiting judgement. As they are supportiing evil even if they don't know it.

I figured ole SS would have chimed in by now , to much logic in the last 4 post I guess ........

He can’t find any rebuttal that he can steal, cut and paste and make work………and they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It's just not in his favor!

Keep supporting Disgrace 45, the outcome will be in Joe Biden's favor.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    From the white house to the big house, Biden's real justice.

How do you actually support this treasonous criminal (Biden)who sold this nation out to foreign interests? This man has so much blood on his hands also. Many people have died as a result of his decisions. Citizens, foreigners, and our military. And the child traffiicing he not only enables but promotes.

There is no excuse!!!

problem is , super disgrace 46 is loosing so much support from his own party that he don't need king trumps help , he and his son's crooked dealings will eventually be the end of bidens , also the crooked media is finally taking some stock in bad mouthing the bidens , I think its to late for a lot of them , but there getting desperate and will eat there own .....

It's sad how the Republican RINO Uniparty types are trying so hard to stop Trump. The Republican party needs to be rid of these people.

ouhh the poor sad little world an all its political enslavement to the little heart of nature!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It's sad how the Republican RINO Uniparty types are trying so hard to stop Trump. The Republican party needs to be rid of these people.
    The republican RINO Uni-party Type are Republicans that were in Disgrace45 administration and are letting the republican citizens know what a conman disgrace 45 is. What a sad day when good republicans are trying to tell the base the truth about a conman, and they aren't smart enough to realize they have been conned. If you still want to support a candidate that has been impeached twice in one term and is out on bond in several states with 91 charges against him, please do so. What could go wrong, but another defeat. Remember the American citizens has already voted him out of office.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And if that is the case, it won’t be in americas favor………any original thought there?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Obviously if Biden is re-elected for a 2nd term Americans favored him over the republican candidate. Republicans would have a greater chance of winning but not with the Disgrace45. Disgrace45 has already been voted out of office by the citizen of America. Disgrace45 has failed at everything he has done. Disgrace45 will also fail with the upcoming trials.

The only way Disgrace45 could win is if gets a speedy trial and proves he's innocent. If I was innocent and knew it, I would be trying to get to trial as fast as I could. Disgrace45 knows with his Vice President, Chief of staff, and everybody in his administration testifying against him it won't be in his FAVOR.