Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

And they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

ss why can you don't understand and realize that Biden stole that election through massive cheating.

There was massive cheating you fool!!! Trump had many million more votes than Biden in reality.

But you won't accept reality and the truth.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Union slugs accept reality?? Surely you jest.

Reality to them is work 40/break 40…..that’s only reality In government and union jobs…..and both are so out of touch with what reality is they probably couldn’t spell it with a dictionary or find it with a search warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    ss why can you don't understand and realize that Biden stole that election through massive cheating.
    Clayton, for the umpteenth time, please remember --- Trump lost the election in Electoral College votes, not popular votes. You are suggesting STOLEN within popular votes. I get that. Yet, popular votes gets you nothing, zip, nadda. If popular votes meant anything, Hilary would have been President, not Trump.

Now then, do I think the Popular vote was manipulated in some way, form, or shape? Yes, to some degree. Yet that makes no difference.

If the popular vote meant anything in Hilary’s case, and she would have won --- we wouldn’t be (hearing or) reading in this case, all of ss12’s anti-Trump diatribes and rants for the last 6 years.

I would have easily taken Hilary winning, over ss12’s and the many-many minions like him, anti-Trump diatribes and rants. Why we didn’t have/get Hilary for Obama’s 3rd term is beyond me --- instead we have Joe for Obama’s 3rd term. Just 4 years to late.

lurker Trump really did not lose either one. The cheating and fraud stole both.

Assuming votes were not fabricated by the millions, machines changing the value of each votes and also who the votes go to, people running hundreds of thousands votes through the machines and in cases dozens of times, USPS dumps bags of Trump votes in the trash. And millions of ballots approved without voter varifications, ie signatures matching, addresses invalid, people being told they already voted and being turned away from booths on election day. Billionairs foreign and within funding mules with fake ballots and cash cards, and whatever else.

And yes, the same crap happened in the 2016 election but not enough as more people voted for Trump than expected, many more, their cheating fell short so they went full bore in 2020.

Hillary received fewer votes period than Trump, even with all of the cheating. House and Senate governors, sec of state, and mayoral elections are all cheated and stolen also, not just the president race.

In other words, the voting system is totally corrupted and broken, and controlled by Democrats and RINOs.

It has taken huge voting numbers by MAGA candidates to even have a chance at winning elections.

Enough to overcome the cheating.

Yes the Govt. has USPS aiding the cheating and fraud.

A full semi load of these fake ballots crossed state lines into Pennsylvania, and when the driver turns whistle blower his trailer dissappears without a trace the next morning.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-23-2023 at 03:31 PM.

lurker I've posted sites showing the fraud and people like ss won't even look at the evidence. Have you given these videos a chance?

Corrupt Judges have all rejected even letting the evidence come to court. Why? They are sell outs or afraid in many cases. Except the Democrat Judges, they take delight in snuffing out the truth and justice.

The Supreme Court was afraid to hear the case? They will be asked again someday, what will they do then?

Does it make ANY sense in the world that Joe Biden got 81 million votes???? NO NO NO NO!!! Maybe 60 million at the most I would bet.

lurker I've posted sites showing the fraud and people like ss won't even look at the evidence. Have you given these videos a chance?
    Yes.

And Clayton, so you know --- I’ve thought the entire election voting system is (and has been) corrupt in one way or another way longer than you’ve posted about it on this forum. Adding, my attention to the matter (started) goes back to the Clinton era, when I really started paying attention to the corruptness, and particular attention to US AG Janet Reno.

Question of the day. Have you ever really given any thought to Trump just being a working mans simpleton patsy in the grand schema of things, all things government? Rich entrepreneur, turned actor, turned politician, turned President.

Yes the voting has been corrupt for many years, the last few have become very corrupted.

No, I'm past the fake media trying to impose that fake belief. I'm fully convinced Trump is the real deal. His first four years, he just did not know who all of the real RINOs there really were in the party.

The man is trying to save this nation, and end the swamp and it's medias are totally trying to stop him from accomplishing the draining of the swamp. There are so many political in congress etc. that are sellouts like Biden and also mixed up in some evil activities that involving human trafficing and yes the pedophiles seeking tp buy children. Some are actually pedos themselves.

Trump is for the people and America that has a government for the people. The Dem party is not and does not care if the common human beings live or die. In fact, they are intentionally causing death and inslaving the people. It's a world wide movement that our current govt is all in.

Look at all the people they have raided and arrested for supportiing Trump. He does not have to defy and take on these people. He could quit and go home, but now I think they would still try to put him and as many other MAGA supporters in jail if they should win elections in 2024.

People like Trump and Gulliani have stood up and defied these people full well knowing they will pay dearly if they lose.

When Trump lost in 2020 he could have went home and ended his political career with no problem, but he called out the stolen election, for the people and himself.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-24-2023 at 02:49 PM.

Angry

It is a rotten shame that the guy was banned for speaking the truth.

How about this?

https://deadline.com/2023/08/trump-m...to-1235527288/

He needs your vote to stay out of prison! If he gets locked up in Fulton County jail, you will need his Number(P-01135809) to be able to put some money on his books so he can buy some commissary items. The commissary does sale art supplies so disgrace45 could make some presidential campaign signs in his free time in the jail.

Buford One lesson you have taught me is - not to pick the candidate that you do!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You can bring him some of your finger paint and crayons when you visit………two “you daddy’s” was the bet. Sup?

Buford they are going to use Disgrace 45 mug shot as his presidential portrait. That should look good in the history books. Instead of having 2016-2020 it will be P-01135809 below the portrait.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

They will probably use it for his second term portrait, that would be epic. “ Two you daddy’s “ was the bet.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Keep supporting Disgrace 45, the outcome will be in Joe Biden's favor.
    Whats the bet on Idiot46 getting impeached?

Thats the only chance the Dems have of winning 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    It is a rotten shame that the guy was banned for speaking the truth.
    I so very well know how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Buford they are going to use Disgrace 45 mug shot as his presidential portrait. That should look good in the history books. Instead of having 2016-2020 it will be P-01135809 below the portrait.
    Wow, you keep doubling down on your nonsense. What do you really want for this nation? You do know the Marists do not care whether YOU live or die, just your support. If these people railroad Trump and wind up winning the elections, YOU WILL PAY BIG TIME. No matter your political beleifs, that will not matter one squat, YOU GULLIBLE BRAINWASHED FOOL.....

Remember Agenda47 Trump is the only way to save this nation.

super disgrace 46 finally back from vacation , he addresses some elementary school children and say,s " I know how yall feel , Its gone take me a while to get back in the groove to " , WOW , what groove is he referring to ? Can't be being the leader of this country , be cause he is permanently on vacation from that task .......