Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hawaii Fire?

More info for those who have the time. Very interesting and informative.

https://jeffreyprather.com/maui-dust...m-crime-scene/

Nobody is even allowed to fly a drone over the burn sight, Let aone stop and even try to look over barriers. They have even place a black tarp for miles along roads at the sight. Law enforcement vehicles including foreign vehicles that are UN possibly surround the area. Our government has taken our laws away and are using their own.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-31-2023 at 06:41 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ, I have a question for you and anyone else.

Did the power lines cause the fire disaster?

I really don’t know but downed power lines starting a small fire and hurricane force wind spreading it quickly because of so much fuel in the way is much more plausible than government lasers burning down select Hawaiian neighborhoods from the sky in my opinion…..but to honestly answer your question I just don’t know.

Why did my home survive hurricane Hugo and almost everything similar around it was flooded or destroyed?? Why do some people in same or similar physical conditions survive cancer that others die
    miserably from? Some folks call my beliefs a big ole religious conspiracy I’ve convinced myself exists, I’m great with that and I think that HE answers those questions better than anyone else could……..Not my place to ask or question while here, but you can better believe I’ll be asking when I get there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I met up with an old friend this last weekend as he was in town for a visit. He's lived in Hawaii for many years now and does high level residential and building construction all over the Pacific region (a long way since our screwing off in high school days).

I asked him what happened there in the fires and he said the bulk of the blame is on the ineptitude of the local officials. He had a work crew on that island where the fires were raging and he said they were lucky to get out when they did. The road they escaped on got closed almost right behind them, trapping many others and forcing those people into a far worse scenario.

Hawaii is pretty much run by one political party and he didn't mince words about their failures. Failing to mitigate potentially harmful situations like clearing around lines to eliminate hazards, failing to plan adequately, and failing to act competently. Hawaii doesn't have many roads to depend on in some areas and this part was the worst.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Hawaiian Electric says power lines were shut off hours before wildfire
    Story by Reuters •
    1w

© Thomson Reuters
    (Reuters) -Hawaiian Electric's shares jumped more than 40% on Monday after the utility said its power lines in West Maui had been shut down for more than six hours before wildfires started in the area during the afternoon.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ha...re/ar-AA1fT4mi

So you don’t believe anyone else on earth and you believe the dem controlled Hawaii electric? Asking for a friend?
    All good CW, just messin with ya.

I assume about everything in Hawaii is Dem controlled. But the power lines deal, who knows??? Just trying to make some sense of a terrible tragedy that still has hundreds of children missing. I'm guessing some burnt up and a bunch were taken for the child trade. And we will never get the truth from a government official or the fake media. Just what they make up and try to sell us.

We are in need of a DEVINE INTERVENTION!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-07-2023 at 09:34 PM.

Get ready, it will be here before you know it……agreed, it’s a very sad situation.

Hawaii unfortunately is just little pieces of demifornia floating aimlessly around the pacific waiting for the bigger piece to fall off and join them.

I'm still wondering if it's too extreme to wonder what happened to those hundred of missing children.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I'm still wondering if it's too extreme to wonder what happened to those hundred of missing children.
    Anybody that wasn't afraid to go watch the movie [The Sound of Freedom] might be suspicious of where they went. Maybe the pervos in Hollywierd in general was involved somehow ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Anybody that wasn't afraid to go watch the movie [The Sound of Freedom] might be suspicious of where they went. Maybe the pervos in Hollywierd in general was involved somehow ?
    I would not be surprized at all.

IMHO, I don't think it was simple ineptitude, but they'd like people to believe that. In my opinion it was a created situation, it was created by simply not doing maintenance and whining about not having money when they could come up with billions at the drop of the hat for things they deem helpful to their goals. They know what the weather is like there, so they wait for things to take there natural course. Sure some of these sock puppets in office and on TV are actually idiots but they are doing what they are told to do and what not to do by people much higher in the food chain. I mean look at Biden, does anyone believe he's running the country?! C'mon! 90% of the politics is nothing but a show, like WWE wrestling, they play their parts, they get paid handsomely, sometimes the script calls for them to go to jail(country club) then they get pardoned and given a "no show" job for life. The give away is how they behave, the fencing off the area with black screens, the special legislation they put in just before the event so they can take advantage, just like 9/11 or Covid-19. They run drills to simulate when they need to(ie, Dark Winter and Event 201) and then set things off when they are ready. Its well known they have weather weapons, so neglected infrastructure sparks a fire in high winds and then maybe a little DEW to make sure everything they want cooked gets cooked. All of this plus much more can be found in publicly available documents or is confessed to on video. Up until the 10th anniversary of 9/11 I was a believer in our government, that sure they are some crooks but surely they'd never actually hurt us on purpose... Once you start digging into things and get honest with yourself it all gets much clearer. The sheer amount of propaganda and outright lies feed to us daily is staggering. Turn off your MSM, it doesn't matter which network you prefer they are lying and/or manipulating you 24/7.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Here is some info from The Lance Wallnau Show. This man is straight up. It's a show done a week or two back.

They talk about the fire at the 4:30 time area of the video. The whole show is well worth the watch.

https://youtu.be/oyTGgmGAKhw
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-22-2023 at 05:11 PM.