Default Fast 49 Wins SRX Finale

Davenport wins heat race and lead all 90 laps of the feature in the season ending race at Lucas Oil Speedway.
    Good showing for the dirt guys in SRX.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Congrats to JD...It was the first SRX race that I watched all year, as there were normally races on Dirtvision and FLO on Thursday nights that I wanted to see more. Lucas Oil Speedway was packed to the gills and came off in a postive light to a national audience. Superman represented the DLM community well last night!

SRX thru a ton of cautions to try and stop Jd from winning. Even though SRX was cheating JD still won easily over the NASCAR peeps. Great win for dirt racing 👍

At least we know he can still win, in something lol. Anyone but Stewie!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    SRX thru a ton of cautions to try and stop Jd from winning. Even though SRX was cheating JD still won easily over the NASCAR peeps. Great win for dirt racing 
    Ole jd was cheatin' to, with the there funny tars a his.. ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    SRX thru a ton of cautions to try and stop Jd from winning. Even though SRX was cheating JD still won easily over the NASCAR peeps. Great win for dirt racing 
    You got his helmet and driver suit bag for next race there FLY
    Or you still toting maddens?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I’m a Madden fan yes but throwing a bunch of fake cautions last night to keep JD close was total nonsense. Glad JD still beat them.

I agree, Raffy. The Danica Patrick cautions were the reason I stopped watching NA$CRAP and fortunately found Late Models for my racing fix soon after. Tony was the one that used to b1tch about the hot dog wrapper cautions, now he is doing the same thing.

It was great to see JD get a chance to race with the Cup guys. You can tell he really enjoys getting to run with these guys....a dream come true. He's earned it. A real "local boy makes good" type story.

Yeah I heard Tony from inside the car telling race control to keep throwing cautions. Did anyone else here it lmao...............

Great, Fantastic, boy gee willickers I hope someone puts JD in a cup car he showed them. I just wanted to be the first one to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah I heard Tony from inside the car telling race control to keep throwing cautions. Did anyone else here it lmao...............
    It was Cody Mallory throwing tools onto the track.
    8/13/16

I definitely feel like that last caution was phony. It seemed like labonte spun that car on purpose. It even sounded like it on the replay