Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BBQ.... that is kinda scary isn't it? lol Jimmy has been around a long time and doesn't have a reputation of being a fool, so it's easy to figure out that someone must have been asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    oh no, what would he ever do if he had a charge on his record for battery? The man has an established career in farming and racing, I doubt anyone he depends on to make a living cares about this.
    What would you do? Lol
    What we all would do if faced with a battery... Go to jail probly or pay some big fines and court costs etc...

Sorry to hear no one would care. Hopefully none of this is true or he's probably going to be sitting in jail for a while... Beeing no One cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If he was arrested, there would be record of it. Nothing here but bait and click.
    I demand a full investigation of this matter!!

If this had been about Bloomquist this thread would be on page 100 by now...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-20-2023 at 04:16 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I demand a full investigation of thie matter!! If this had been about Bloomquist this thread would be on page 100 by now...
    And at least half or more of the members would be in complete DENIAL ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    And at least half or more of the members would be in complete DENIAL ! !
    That's better than every one of you dirty young lad bobby bunchers... Smile

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    That's better than every one of you dirty young lad bobby bunchers... Smile
    We would stand behind our young Bobby through thin and thick ! !

^It's the libertarian in you^ tee hee...

What would you do? Lol
    What we all would do if faced with a battery... Go to jail probly or pay some big fines and court costs etc...

Sorry to hear no one would care. Hopefully none of this is true or he's probably going to be sitting in jail for a while... Beeing no One cares.
    A simple battery charge is generally a small fine and everyone goes about their business. Nobody sits in jail for it unless they hospitalize someone. I feel you should know this being the tough guy that you are.....

Wait a minute you're the tough guy here, what was that old handle of yours I forget now that you changed to this one, tough guy. Lol, I remember you spelled that old handle wrong and then I corrected it for you. laugh out loud

Reminds me of an old reo speed wagon song y’all,lol
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Wait a minute you're the tough guy here, what was that old handle of yours I forget now that you changed to this one, tough guy. Lol, I remember you spelled that old handle wrong and then I corrected it for you. laugh out loud
    haha I think you have me confused with someone else. Had this one since I originally joined way back during the Obama administration lol

I'll be the first to admit, I don't know what happened or supposedly happened here. Some other poster referenced a video and I have not seen it or been able to find it since no link was provided.

I can tell you that running a name through Minnesota CCAP is pretty easy to do and the name of the person in question does not appear in that database. Now for clarity, in the State of Wisconsin a municipality (city, town, village) can have their own municipal court which might not always contribute data to the state courts system which is accessible in Wisconsin CCAP. A sheriffs office in Wisconsin must by law work under the circuit court system and cannot set up a municipal court of their own. I do not know how the Minnesota system is set up but I'd guess it is much the same.

But, the municipal court set up is mainly for the minor things like citations and forfeitures. Anything more serious which results in a physical custody arrest, summons and criminal complaint, or matters of restitution would be headed to a circuit court and handled by a district attorney and be accessible in a CCAP database.

So with that being said I don't see much here. If there was a scrap, maybe that's all it was and whomever checked it out determined it to be as such. Offsetting penalties, go home, you're done.

I often see the word "assault" tossed around as a charge. That word did not exist as a charge where I worked through my career. That is often a TV term that gets tossed around by people who have seen a bunch of cop shows. The physical contact (striking) of someone without their consent is called - battery. Battery can have various degrees for sure but consent is an element. A mutual combat type instance where someone might utter magic words and phrases like, "If you think you're so (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tough then let's go." as an example, has essentially granted consent and is not a victim of a battery. A fight which creates a public disturbance is basically a disorderly conduct on the part of one or both, or even all who join the fracas is some instances. Or it is simply a, knock it off and go your separate ways cause you're done here.

Without anything more, I think this is put to bed as maybe an old school dust up in the pits. We've certainly never heard of those now have we?
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

haha I think you have me confused with someone else. Had this one since I originally joined way back during the Obama administration lol
    You have to excuse phil he gets confused w himself as w this screen name he stole from me. Just one of his games that the mods let him get away with.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I'm sure you longer live in the St Louis area either... Lol

Home of trippy mcsidewalk???
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm sure you longer live in the St Louis area either... Lol
    You are closer to St Louis than I am, Phillip. I've never lived with 9 hours of there. How about you?

Oh your the guy who called me one day from Pa... What was your handle then ? You posted my ex's phone number on here lol. I got it straight now by galley. L

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Home of trippy mcsidewalk???
    That lawsuit provided a new John Deere lawn tractor that he rode through the streets of St Louis. Heard sometime later while riding around town he stumbled onto the crevice that tripped him up, got his front wheel tangled up in and busted the axle in half. Poor guy just can't win...

Lite-Inn lives!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Lite-Inn lives!!!!
    He in your basement?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!